Knight of Kalee said:
- Leave Temuera Morrison as the voice of Boba Fett, but maybe tweak the tone or speed to make him sound more like the older, menacing Fett voice.
- Also have someone speaking out loud Fett’s name in Ep V.
- Make Obi-Wan call Darth Vader “Anakin” or “Vader” instead of “Darth”.
- Trim Leia addressing Obi-Wan as Ben.
- Add at least one reference to Vader and/or the Emperor being a Sith (for example, in the Ep V opening crawl, introduce Vader as a “Sith Lord” instead of “evil lord”.
- Address the Emperor as “Palpatine” in at least one line (it could be during the Rebel briefing scene in Ep VI: “…we’ve learned that Emperor Palpatine himself”).
- In Ep VI, alter Luke’s line, from “I can turn him back to the good side” to I can save him. I can turn him back to the Light side".
- Maybe one reference to the balance of the Force?
- Maybe a throwaway line confirming Bail Organa’s death?
- Add movement and Aurebesh texts to the screens of the Rebel bases and Imperial systems.
Also there might be some ways to further bridge Rogue One and the OT.
- Re-scripted lines for Vader at the start referring to the events at Scarif.
- Add Scarif in the background for the early scenes with the Death Star in space.
- Add U-Wings and Hammerhead Corvettes to the Battle of Endor.
What about the sequel trilogy films?