Okay, I finally received the one piece that I decided I didn’t want to release a new version without (the last file of the new Arabic translation). That doesn’t mean I’m 100% ready–I still need to do some processing of that file, etc, but it’s now just a matter of time. 11.0 is imminent… for certain generous definitions of imminent 😉
If you have any improved translations, now is the time to send them in if you want them in the next version. I’ll still take them afterward, of course, but there may be a delay before the next version of Project Threepio is released.