Trailer available: https://youtu.be/Xqc9L_zv9TY
TV’s Frink said:
No you can’t, since the post directly above yours has different information (for some edits anyway).
I can’t speak for all faneditors, but I guess you just have to PM the editor for a link. That’s how it works with my edits anyway.
I guess you’ll have to wait and see 😉
I’ve kept the pool reflection, but not when Bughuul turns to the camera, so you can only see a shadow and half of its face. I think its more effective as you can’t make out if its a person, a ghost or what the hell is it.
My idea here is to get rid of all the fake build ups/red herrings and dumb jump scares to turn the film into a more focused supernatural thriller. I also removed most of Bughuul’s appearances and made its presence more subtle. I think the way the original cut overexposed the character made its figure less scary. Also rearranged a few scenes in a way that things would make more sense.
- Moved the scene of Ellison watching his old interview about Kentucky Blood to the first night in the house.
- Removed false build up scene of Ellison hearing someone moving and finding Ashley looking for the bathroom. Also, scene of Ellison and Ashley talking in her room right after that moved earlier in the film.
- Ellison phones the police immediately after watching the first reel of film instead of after the second.
- All of Trevor’s ‘night terror’ scenes were removed (stupid red herring).
- Removed some of Deputy So and So’s ‘funny’ remarks.
- Removed most of Bughuul’s appearences, especially the ‘scary’ ones. I don’t find it scary and makes its presence less mysterious and creepy.
- The two nights Ellison wakes up and finds the projector rolling were merged into one night. Also removed the stupid scene of the child ghosts running around him.
- Removed the shots showing "Extended Cut Endings’ written on the envelop. Too dumb.
Size: 3,27 GB
Lenght: 1h 28 mins
This post has been edited.
Now that we finally got the return of Twin Peaks to TV, I’ve decided to release my extended edit of Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me, reintegrating some of my favorite deleted moments back into the film following David Lynch/Robert Engels’ shooting script. I know it’s been done before but this edit only integrates scenes that IMO shouldn’t have been cut in the first place. This is a very debatable topic among fans so I’m expecting a lot of disagreements, but anyway, this is a personal project of mine I’ve decided to share.
- Chet and Sam talking to Jack about Teresa Banks (extended scene)
- Sunrise with power lines (deleted)
- Fight between Chet and Cable (deleted)
- Cooper chatting with Diane (deleted)
- Phillip Jeffries arriving at the Palm Deluxe in Buenos Aires (deleted)
- Full Jeffries appearance at the FBI (extended)
- Full ‘above convenience store’ reunion (extended)
- Full Jeffries disappearance from the FBI (extended)
- Jeffries reappearing at the Palm Deluxe (deleted)
- Cooper questioning Sam about Chet (deleted)
- Bobby and Mike chatting in car, messing with Donna and Laura (extended)
- Laura running into her mom at the door, asking for keys (deleted)
- Laura gets home, Sarah questions where she was (deleted)
- Palmer dinner scene, Leland teaches Sarah and Laura to speak norwegian (deleted)
- Laura meets trucker by the road (deleted)
- Ed and Nadine enter the RR, Nadine storms off, Ed runs after her (deleted)
- Donna calms Laura down, Doc Hayward plays magic tricks, they eat muffins, Leland calls Laura (deleted)
- LMFAP shows Cooper the ring, asks if it’s future or past (extended)
- Leo shows Shelly how to clean the floor (extended)
- Ed and Norma talk in Ed’s truck (deleted)
- Tommy and Buck drive Laura and Donna across the border to “The Power and the Glory” (deleted)
- Phillip Gerard/Mike chants by a circle of candles (deleted)
- Leland calls Teresa (extended)
- Teresa tells Laura and Ronette “the guy split”, Laura notices her ring, Teresa calls Jacques then Leland (deleted)
- Laura opens her diary and snorts some coke (extended)
- Bobby gives Laura the money, discovers the coke is actually laxative (deleted)
- Jacoby phones Laura (deleted)
- Laura and Sarah have dinner, Laura says she’s going to Bobby’s (deleted)
- Garland reads from the bible, Betty opens the door to Laura (deleted)
- Laura meets Bobby in the basement (extended)
- Bobby walks Laura to the door, Garland keeps reading (deleted)
- Leland arrives home and sees Laura hiding behind bush (deleted)
- The nurses rush Annie in a stretcher (deleted)
- Cooper questions LMFAP about the ring, realizes he’s trapped (deleted)
- Annie repeats her words to Laura. The nurse takes her ring (deleted)
- Doc Hayward and Truman break in and find Cooper on the floor (deleted)
Size: 7,21 GB
Lenght: 3h 14 mins
This post has been edited.