Sorry for the lack of updates (registered again with a new account).
The project was completed, and it’s an interesting version. But the end as a bit weak and rushed. Simply I had cut too much out of the final scene on the Klingon bridge. It felt rushed.
So I started another version, with some of the lighter hearted stuff in and it works a bit better overall.
Most importantly, I used the new CGI effects from deLimited Productions and HIKE Animation (from YouTube). The current versions work very well and give the right vibe to the movie.
Still needs better editing of the rock man sequence.
This post has been edited.