logo Sign In

Thread for the conversation that started in the "[fill in the blank] Just Died!" thread — Page 2

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Jetrell Fo said:

As a Veteran myself I find this comparison to be in very poor taste.

As a veteran yourself, you should spend more effort worrying about a person who is not a veteran possibly being put in charge of the VA.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Jetrell Fo said:

moviefreakedmind said:

I don’t understand how someone can be “in the process” of leaving off-topic. This isn’t like withdrawing from Vietnam.

I’m glad you felt it was a nice thing to say. As a Veteran myself I find this comparison to be in very poor taste. This alone is reason enough for one to consider leaving Frink’s off topic.

*sigh*

Author
Time

Sorry, didn’t realize you’re such a big Sarah Palin fan.

Author
Time

Jetrell Fo said:

moviefreakedmind said:

I don’t understand how someone can be “in the process” of leaving off-topic. This isn’t like withdrawing from Vietnam.

As a Veteran myself …

I don’t think “veterans” of TSA (aka Crotchgoosers Anonymous) get to claim this. Stealing people’s Noxzema bottles and jerking to x-ray body scan images don’t count as “combat”.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I a member of this community. If you take issue with my issue, the report button is in plain sight, please use it instead of snarky comments if you feel I’ve violated any forum rule.

Author
Time

Jetrell Fo said:

I a member of this community. If you take issue with my issue, the report button is in plain sight, please use it instead of snarky comments if you feel I’ve violated any forum rule.

When did anyone accuse you of violating any forum rule(s)?

Author
Time

Great, he’s back. Oh how I’ve missed this.

Author
Time

I am glad to see you are feeling better Possessed. I hope that means your recovery is going well. I’m sure all the positive support and kind words you received here and elsewhere has helped immensely through such a difficult time. Stay well sir, you have support here when you need it.

Author
Time

Jetrell Fo said:

moviefreakedmind said:

I’m glad you felt it was a nice thing to say. As a Veteran myself I find this comparison to be in very poor taste. This alone is reason enough for one to consider leaving Frink’s off topic.

If you think that this is a slight against veterans then I don’t know what to tell you. That’s ridiculous.

The Person in Question