logo Sign In

Thread broken?

Author
Time

When I tried to visit this thread, I got this message:

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined
at /srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/app/patterns/controllers/topic.js:87:67
at groupTracker (/srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/node_modules/citizen/lib/helpers.js:298:9)
at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/node_modules/citizen/lib/helpers.js:124:7)
at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:169:7)
at /srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/app/patterns/models/topic.js:172:15
at groupTracker (/srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/node_modules/citizen/lib/helpers.js:298:9)
at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/srv/www/originaltrilogy.com/comitium/node_modules/citizen/lib/helpers.js:124:7)
at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:169:7)

I haven’t experienced this problem with any other thread. Any clue as to what’s up?

Author
Time

What link did you follow to get to the thread? Was it from an e-mail or directly from the topic list? Have you seen it since?

Forum Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time

I first accessed the thread through Google. When I got that message, I then went back through the forum pages to access the thread that way, getting the same result. I tried visiting the thread again a minute ago; still the same message.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I can’t replicate this, nor can I find that specific error in the logs. Are you still getting it?

Can you paste the exact URL you’re following?

JEDIT: Nevermind, found it. I’ll look into the problem because it seems to be happening on valid URLs, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Let me know if you’re still seeing the error.

Forum Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time

Yeah, that link takes me to the error too.

Author
Time

I don’t get the error. I clicked on it in this thread from a PC.

I also have been drinking. Lightly.

Author
Time

I just posted a fix for this. Let me know if it works.

Forum Administrator

MTFBWY…A

Author
Time

Cool.

Forum Administrator

MTFBWY…A