Sign In

The Star Wars the clone wars the prequel trilogy

Replies
75
Author
Time

I decided to make a edit of the prequels but I changed the order up
It will go
Episode 1 the war has begun a edit of phatom menace and attack of the clones
Episode 2 the clone wars
Episode 3 revenge of the Sith

Sources anti cheese edits and the clone wars 2008 show

Changes
Episode 1 is going to be 1 hour and 30 minutes I want to improve attack of the clones that is the only Star Wars movie I hate. This movie will have a lot of rescores

Episode 2 I want it to be the battle between mual and obi wan and shows Anakin slow turn to the dark side in the prequel trilogy I aways thought it was way to sudden so I want to fill in those gaps length 2 hours and 39 minutes

Epsiode 3 will have a lot of minor and a full anakin skywalker dub except for a couple lines I am replacing whining with anger it will be the same version in Star Wars Ender saga edit. one secene is completely changed it’s the scene where anakin becomes Vader he won’t scream no he will turn to the emperor and say anakin skywalker was weak I destroyed him then have him turn his head straight and look at the camera with the Imperial march playing

And quick question does anyone knows how to use 3D animation I want to fix up this scene up but I am not that good with animation https://youtu.be/jluVg-MI3C8

This post has been edited.

Author
Time

So… any news?

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

paja said:

So… any news?

I’ll most likely have it done by the end of December

Great News. 😀

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

paja said:

HerekittykittyX said:

paja said:

So… any news?

I’ll most likely have it done by the end of December

Great News. 😀

The reason why I haven’t worked on this edit in a while is becuase I have to volunteer for the next 3 days I’ll get back to it as soon as possible

Sure thing.

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

I finished epsiode 1 and 2 they will come out next week

That was fast.

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

Excellent

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

Quick update December 15 I am really sick so I’m gonna to delay sith and clone wars I’ll release my edit of attack of the clones I did a quick test screen I’m gonna to reconstruct the clone wars and release it but as soon as I am better I’ll get working on sith

Author
Time

I hope you get better.

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

No offense, kid, but I don’t think you know how to boil water.

Author
Time

liamnotneeson said:

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

For revenge of the sith I am going to replace count dooku with Darth mual at the beginning of the film. I have the battle front model, I have to learn how to animate 3d models using cenima 4D. for the clone wars should take no time just shifting some parts around

This post has been edited.

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

liamnotneeson said:

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

For revenge of the sith I am going to replace count dooku with Darth mual at the beginning of the film. I have the battle front model, I have to learn how to animate 3d models using cenima 4D. for the clone wars should take no time just shifting some parts around

Woah Woah Woah replaceing count with maul? That technical impossible. I think…

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

paja said:

HerekittykittyX said:

liamnotneeson said:

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

For revenge of the sith I am going to replace count dooku with Darth mual at the beginning of the film. I have the battle front model, I have to learn how to animate 3d models using cenima 4D. for the clone wars should take no time just shifting some parts around

Woah Woah Woah replaceing count with maul? That technical impossible. I think…

this i gotta see. Can’t wait to see what your going to do with all that.

I make funny clean ReDub/Edits of movies https://www.youtube.com/user/GeoMFilms

Author
Time

paja said:

HerekittykittyX said:

liamnotneeson said:

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

For revenge of the sith I am going to replace count dooku with Darth mual at the beginning of the film. I have the battle front model, I have to learn how to animate 3d models using cenima 4D. for the clone wars should take no time just shifting some parts around

Woah Woah Woah replaceing count with maul? That technical impossible. I think…

3D anamation I’m going to remove count Dooku using after effects then animate Mual perfectly then add him back in with some new lines.
then during order 66 Anakin will kill dooku using clone wars footage.

I don’t how long this will take I have to learn cenima 4D

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

paja said:

HerekittykittyX said:

liamnotneeson said:

So what’s going to happen for Revenge of the Sith? And good luck trying to turn the Clone Wars into one movie

For revenge of the sith I am going to replace count dooku with Darth mual at the beginning of the film. I have the battle front model, I have to learn how to animate 3d models using cenima 4D. for the clone wars should take no time just shifting some parts around

Woah Woah Woah replaceing count with maul? That technical impossible. I think…

3D anamation I’m going to remove count Dooku using after effects then animate Mual perfectly then add him back in with some new lines.
then during order 66 Anakin will kill dooku using clone wars footage.

I don’t how long this will take I have to learn cenima 4D

That’s…ambitious.

Beginner of many projects, finisher of few

Author
Time

I mean, it’s great that you have such lofty ambitions, but I don’t think you have any idea how difficult (actually probably completely impossible) actually implementing this will be.

Beginner of many projects, finisher of few

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

I mean, it’s great that you have such lofty ambitions, but I don’t think you have any idea how difficult (actually probably completely impossible) actually implementing this will be.

I know how hard this will be I just have to try

Author
Time

HerekittykittyX said:

ChainsawAsh said:

I mean, it’s great that you have such lofty ambitions, but I don’t think you have any idea how difficult (actually probably completely impossible) actually implementing this will be.

I know how hard this will be I just have to try

No!.. do or do not there is no try…

“He looks out the window and the house is covered in green light. At this point, he’s getting concerned because this is unusual, even for Florida.” - Ross scott

Author
Time

paja said:

HerekittykittyX said:

ChainsawAsh said:

I mean, it’s great that you have such lofty ambitions, but I don’t think you have any idea how difficult (actually probably completely impossible) actually implementing this will be.

I know how hard this will be I just have to try

No!.. do or do not there is no try…
Truth

To the top