Sign In

The Last Jedi edit - The Fallen Knight

Author
Time

I just read about a new fanedit of The Last Jedi on Reddit by a user named “ClarkZuckerberg” - Does anyone have a download link to this edit? It sounds really good.

Just to give everyone a glimpse of the change list:

  • Cut Poe joking with Hux at the beginning
  • Cut Finn/Rose side arc altogether including Maz as it served no purpose and was just fat.
  • Rose thus turns into just another Resistance member like Connix.
  • Cut Poe/Holdo “fuel” arc as it also served no purpose and felt wasteful in it’s time. This includes cutting Leia being blown into space and subsequent “Carrie Poppins” scene. Thus the last we see of the Resistance until evacuating the small ships and Holdo sacrificing herself, is after Kylo decides NOT to shot and neither do the tie fighters (in this version) 😉 This leaves Finn/Rose with the resistance for the whole movie without leaving any continuity errors. Holdo role significantly changes from admiral to close friend of Leia who sacrifices herself for the Resistance.
  • Cutting Finn/Rose arc thus of course also cut DJ/Phasma. DJ felt out of place and again not necessary, and Phasma was once again a throwaway like in TFA. This cuts the movie down quite a bit and is mostly focused on Rey/Luke and Kylo/Snoke’s story, as it should have been, with a dash of Resistance escaping at the beginning and end for the movie to still make complete sense.
  • Cut Ach-To nuns, and removed Luke saying “what is that?”
  • Cut Luke/Rey joke bout “reaching out” and slapping on the hand
  • Cut Finn meta joking about how the first order “hates that ship” in the Crait battle
  • Cut Holdo/Leia awkward joking about “may the force be with you” and just let Holdo say it.
  • Cut Finn trying to crash into the battering ram and Rose saving him. They are presumed to turn back with the other ships when Poe tells them to as Finn does not argue otherwise. This also removes him dragging Rose back.
  • Had to zoom/scale the explosion to crop Rose and Finn out when the battering ram blasts the giant door open.
  • Removed broom boi ending as it felt like an epilogue which felt out of place for the middle movie of a trilogy, and especially in a Star Wars movie.
  • Added 2 wipes (diagonal and left-to-right) where needed and a custom end “close out” circle to fit the end of the movie

If anyone has a download link, please PM me. 😃

Author
Time

You’d be better off tracking down the Reddit user and asking him there, I think.

I think you’re crazy
Maybe

Author
Time

ChainsawAsh said:

You’d be better off tracking down the Reddit user and asking him there, I think.

I tried that first but figured I’d post it here too as a backup.

Author
Time

Is TLJ out on Bluray yet? I am in Poland and we don’t always get the same relase schedule as the U.S.

Author
Time

No, but the digital release (iTunes and the like) came out yesterday.

I think you’re crazy
Maybe

Author
Time

just watched this and it’s great - I know i can’t post the link but the editor purchased a domain name with the perfect name and the title of the edit is The Fallen Knight, soooooooo… feel free to crack the code and check it out.

Author
Time

I just saw it and boy is it good. I imagine that many future edits will take inspiration from this.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I’ve just watched this edit, and it really only moves in massive, broad strokes. Up until Canto Bight, the only thing cut was Poe’s joke with Hux. I know everyone has their own preferences, but it just seems rushed so that it can be “The first Last Jedi edit that isn’t made by an MRA”.

I realize this comes across as harsh, but I really think just pacing yourself and taking your time with an edit like this will pay off. Continuity issues, problematic pacing, and unnecessary lines will all reveal themselves on repeated viewings.

I do think there are some good choices present in The Fallen Knight. I appreciated the deleted scenes being re-inserted, and I really enjoyed how masterfully done the “Luke’s Moment” scene was pulled off, and was able to avoid any restructuring.

I also think that ripping out entire subplots like Canto Bight and the Resistance’s slow chase simply doesn’t work. Many scenes and lines are left in that still refer to these events happening and it now comes across as inconsistent and out of place.

This edit has potential, and I’m eager to see what the fan editing community does with The Last Jedi, since it’s ripe with material. But I also hope everyone takes their time with this film. It’s a complicated movie that will require a lot of subtle editing to do justice to it.

Author
Time

TK-422 said:

I’ve just watched this edit, and it really only moves in massive, broad strokes. Up until Canto Bight, the only thing cut was Poe’s joke with Hux. I know everyone has their own preferences, but it just seems rushed so that it can be “The first Last Jedi edit that isn’t made by an MRA”.

I realize this comes across as harsh, but I really think just pacing yourself and taking your time with an edit like this will pay off. Continuity issues, problematic pacing, and unnecessary lines will all reveal themselves on repeated viewings.

I do think there are some good choices present in The Fallen Knight. I appreciated the deletd scenes being re-inserted, and I really enjoyed how masterfully done the “Luke’s Moment” scene was pulled off, and was able to avoid any restructuring.

I also think that ripping out entire subplots like Canto Bight and the Resistance’s slow chase simply doesn’t work. Many scenes and lines are left in that still refer to these events happening and it now comes across as inconsistent and out of place.

This edit has potential, and I’m eager to see what the fan editing community does with The Last Jedi, since it’s ripe with material. But I also hope everyone takes their time with this film. It’s a complicated movie that will require a lot of subtle editing to do justice to it.

I have to agree. The missing chase plot is a gaping hole in this edit. I don’t even think the added Luke scene works perfectly, the music is a little off. Nice effort though. The missing Rose and Finn at the finale is nicely done also.

Author
Time

Snoke&mirrors said:

TK-422 said:

I’ve just watched this edit, and it really only moves in massive, broad strokes. Up until Canto Bight, the only thing cut was Poe’s joke with Hux. I know everyone has their own preferences, but it just seems rushed so that it can be “The first Last Jedi edit that isn’t made by an MRA”.

I realize this comes across as harsh, but I really think just pacing yourself and taking your time with an edit like this will pay off. Continuity issues, problematic pacing, and unnecessary lines will all reveal themselves on repeated viewings.

I do think there are some good choices present in The Fallen Knight. I appreciated the deletd scenes being re-inserted, and I really enjoyed how masterfully done the “Luke’s Moment” scene was pulled off, and was able to avoid any restructuring.

I also think that ripping out entire subplots like Canto Bight and the Resistance’s slow chase simply doesn’t work. Many scenes and lines are left in that still refer to these events happening and it now comes across as inconsistent and out of place.

This edit has potential, and I’m eager to see what the fan editing community does with The Last Jedi, since it’s ripe with material. But I also hope everyone takes their time with this film. It’s a complicated movie that will require a lot of subtle editing to do justice to it.

I have to agree. The missing chase plot is a gaping hole in this edit. I don’t even think the added Luke scene works perfectly, the music is a little off. Nice effort though. The missing Rose and Finn at the finale is nicely done also.

I’m going to have to disagree with myself on the Luke mourning scene. Watched it a few times this morning and it’s grown on me. Sometimes when you’ve seen the movie so many times it’s hard to process the new edit beats.

Author
Time

I’d also add that the removal of Luke’s “Reach out” joke was done really well. I only noticed it’s removal because I had seen the scene before.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

He’s actually released a newer version (v9) which edits out Luke throwing the saber back over his shoulder. It is now edited to look like he simply drops it… very well done imo.

Author
Time

Yeah I saw that version. I’m sure many fan editors will use this same cut.

Author
Time

If you can remove the porgs from the shot where Rey picks up the saber that would be great to include after Luke walks away. Rey picks it up then follows Luke.

Author
Time

So, I’m watching “The Fallen Knight” right now (the first fanedit of The Last Jedi). As I watch it, I’m just going to edit this post with my thoughts. I will tell you that, at least initially, while I value what the creator was going for with this project, I can absolutely say that this is clearly rushed in an effort to hold the title of being the first TLJ fanedit. It’ll get some traction, but I really hope we get some high quality edits out of this film.

Okay, here are my thoughts on what was good or bad. (Updated in real time.)

The ENTIRE exchange between Poe and Hux has been cut from the beginning of the film.

I think this was a bad decision. I think cutting SOME of the conversation would have been good, but not all of it. Keep the “Hello, holding for Hux,” etc. at least for the first line of their exchange, but cut out the “tall, pasty guy” remark Poe says. And of course, cut out the “your mom” joke. But cutting the whole exchange makes it very obvious there has been a cut, especially because Hux out of nowhere screams, “OPEN FIRE!” when it’s just one X-Wing fighter that he suddenly wants to blast out of the sky, when he seemed amused by it just moments earlier.

When BB-8 fixes Poe’s X-Wing by jamming his whole head into the instrumentation panel

I would have taken this out. I think it was pretty silly.

When Paige Tico (the Resistance bomber pilot) kicks the ladder to make the bomb remote fall

First of all, I thought this scene took WAY too long. I kept yelling at my TV, “JUST CLIMB UP THE LADDER AND PRESS THE BUTTON!” It took like 45 seconds. If I were editing this, I would have given it like two kicks, and then the remote falls. Maybe, while it is falling, interject the shot of it falling with the other battle scenes that are shown during this sequence. Also, the end where she catches the remote as it is falling I thought was a little too cliché, even for Star Wars.

Luke drops the lightsaber instead of tossing it over his shoulder

Much better. It’s a little short (looks like the editor just cut the shot just before he tosses it). I wish we could have a shot of it at his feet or something. Maybe if someone feels like getting into costume?

The inclusion of the “Luke Mourns” deleted scene

I think this was really good to have. Shows that Luke isn’t entirely heartless like he comes across as for so much of this film.

Deleted the space cow boobs and giant fish scene

This was probably for the best. But now, when Rey and Luke talk at the ancient tree, she says to him, “Why can’t you teach me? I’ve seen your daily routine. You’re not busy.” Well, now she hasn’t seen his daily routine. So either that line needs to be cut or cow boobs needs to stay.

Adding the deleted scene where Poe catches up Finn and gives him his jacket (“not much of a sewer”).

GREAT addition, in my opinion. Adds so much more to Finn’s character. Should have been in the final film.

Cutting the Resistance cruiser explosion / Leia floating though space

I’m really glad that the Leia floating through space scene was cut… but the editor also cut the bridge explosion entirely. So… I’m wondering how they’re going to explain Leia’s injury / absence from the rest of the film. UPDATE: I’m realizing that the editor cut out all of the scenes involving the Resistance after this point. The movie just becomes a big Rey / Luke training sequence… honestly, I’m kinda digging it. Maybe a single cut back to Resistance would be good, I don’t know.

Chewie eating the porg as the porgs watch

I would have been fine with keeping the first shot and him growling (hey a little humor in Star Wars is good), but the close up / “sad eyes” of the porg is just too over-the-top for me.

The first Force / mind meld with Rey and Kylo has been shortened

Why? This didn’t make any sense to me. It was so abrupt. Luke just says, “Let’s get started,” and then we see Rey walking away. No indication if Kylo is following them or why she didn’t say anything about it. Easily the sloppiest part of this edit so far. The editor also gets rid of the natives on the island — I think I may agree with that. I kind of like the island being completely secluded.

Cutting the “reach out” / tickling with the leaf moment

I never really had a problem with this scene. I know some people are very anti-humor in Star Wars, but I almost think this scene should have stayed. I mean, he’s talking about reaching out with the Force and making rocks float, it’s taking itself way too seriously. A little moment of slapstick is fine because it’s not overdone. Reminds me of Yoda in ESB. I would have kept it.

During that same Luke / Rey training scene (when she first sees the cave in her mind)

Almost wondering if it would be worth playing a subtle version of the Imperial March here. Or whatever music played in ESB when Luke went to the cave. Maybe not.

The Cave sequence

I’ve never fully understood this sequence, and maybe something could be improved here, I don’t know. Maybe better to leave it alone.

Yoda could use some color correction

Yoda is way too saturated as a force ghost. Not in all the shots with him, but many of them, particularly at first.

For the first time since the Leia floating in space scene was cut, we’re catching up with the Resistance. Leia never got injured and the Canto Bight sequence never happened.

At this point in the movie, we’ve been watching Rey almost the entire time. It’s been almost 30 minutes and we haven’t checked in with the Resistance or Poe or Finn. While at first I didn’t mind the longer sequences spent with Rey and Luke, it became TOO long and I found myself wondering, “What happened since last we saw the rest of the characters?”

Turns out we don’t see them again until Rey leaves the island. The next scene is Leia telling Holdo to get on the transport to escape. As soon as Holdo came on, I was like, “Who is this chick?” This is seriously our first introduction to her? I think way too much got cut here. Also just some bad editing here, obvious music cuts.

I think Canto Bight has to stay. At least some of it. I have some ideas for what could happen here in my own edit, but I’ll leave those comments elsewhere.

We don’t see Poe again until after the Resistance is on the shuttles escaping the crusier

This is way too long. We haven’t seen him since the beginning of the space chase. No idea where Finn is during this time. Just everything after this part doesn’t make sense. Suddenly the First Order is attacking the Resistance because, in the actual film, Finn and friends gave away the Resistance’s plan.

Throne room sequence

Only thing I would have changed here would have been shortening the sequence where Kylo Ren spins the lightsaber toward Snoke. I like keeping Snoke’s death a little more of a surprise and I don’t want to just give it away what’s about to happen.

We see Finn for the first time since the beginning of the film after they’ve landed on Crait. This is also the first time we see Rose.

Again, this just seems like way too long. We’ve gone almost the entire movie without seeing Finn. It also makes Rose’s sisters sacrifice mean nothing, the amulet around her neck, etc.

Total cut of the Finn sacrifice scene and Rose kiss

I’m glad the Rose kiss is gone, but I kinda wish Finn’s (attempted) sacrifice stayed. I think it’s a huge part of his character arc from The Force Awakens

Kylo Ren / Luke Skywalker battle

How difficult would it be to make Luke hold his green saber instead of his blue? Or is the blue saber more symbolic?


Long story short… I think this was a good first fanedit for The Last Jedi. There were some things I really liked, such as the extended time spent with Rey / Luke training (although it was too long and we didn’t check in with our other heroes even once during that period).

I don’t think Canto Bight can be cut completely. It needs to stay, or at least some of it needs to. That was the biggest change with this film. But doing it completely, took away from the rest of the characters and it was just too much.

Overall, I enjoyed it, but I don’t doubt others will have more creative implementations of their own fanedits.

Putting “The Jedi Steps” into The Last Jedi
http://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/1187781

Author
Time

I agree with most of your points, but I also feel like Luke holding the blue lightsaber HAS to happen. He threw it over his back at the beginning, and it’s been symbolic of the force and Jedi that he rejected. So him using it at the end is crucial to his arc in thic film.

Author
Time

TK-422 said:

I’ve just watched this edit, and it really only moves in massive, broad strokes. Up until Canto Bight, the only thing cut was Poe’s joke with Hux. I know everyone has their own preferences, but it just seems rushed so that it can be “The first Last Jedi edit that isn’t made by an MRA”.

I realize this comes across as harsh, but I really think just pacing yourself and taking your time with an edit like this will pay off. Continuity issues, problematic pacing, and unnecessary lines will all reveal themselves on repeated viewings.

I do think there are some good choices present in The Fallen Knight. I appreciated the deleted scenes being re-inserted, and I really enjoyed how masterfully done the “Luke’s Moment” scene was pulled off, and was able to avoid any restructuring.

I also think that ripping out entire subplots like Canto Bight and the Resistance’s slow chase simply doesn’t work. Many scenes and lines are left in that still refer to these events happening and it now comes across as inconsistent and out of place.

This edit has potential, and I’m eager to see what the fan editing community does with The Last Jedi, since it’s ripe with material. But I also hope everyone takes their time with this film. It’s a complicated movie that will require a lot of subtle editing to do justice to it.

I respect your opinion on my edit. I’m an amateur editor and this is my first fanedit so I’m very new to all of this. Personally I’m very happy with how my edit turned out and I definitely don’t think I rushed it I just removed the parts that bothered me and smoothed parts over as much as I could with my limited knowledge of editing.

Author
Time

ziggyonice said:

So, I’m watching “The Fallen Knight” right now (the first fanedit of The Last Jedi). As I watch it, I’m just going to edit this post with my thoughts. I will tell you that, at least initially, while I value what the creator was going for with this project, I can absolutely say that this is clearly rushed in an effort to hold the title of being the first TLJ fanedit. It’ll get some traction, but I really hope we get some high quality edits out of this film.

Okay, here are my thoughts on what was good or bad. (Updated in real time.)

The ENTIRE exchange between Poe and Hux has been cut from the beginning of the film.

I think this was a bad decision. I think cutting SOME of the conversation would have been good, but not all of it. Keep the “Hello, holding for Hux,” etc. at least for the first line of their exchange, but cut out the “tall, pasty guy” remark Poe says. And of course, cut out the “your mom” joke. But cutting the whole exchange makes it very obvious there has been a cut, especially because Hux out of nowhere screams, “OPEN FIRE!” when it’s just one X-Wing fighter that he suddenly wants to blast out of the sky, when he seemed amused by it just moments earlier.

When BB-8 fixes Poe’s X-Wing by jamming his whole head into the instrumentation panel

I would have taken this out. I think it was pretty silly.

When Paige Tico (the Resistance bomber pilot) kicks the ladder to make the bomb remote fall

First of all, I thought this scene took WAY too long. I kept yelling at my TV, “JUST CLIMB UP THE LADDER AND PRESS THE BUTTON!” It took like 45 seconds. If I were editing this, I would have given it like two kicks, and then the remote falls. Maybe, while it is falling, interject the shot of it falling with the other battle scenes that are shown during this sequence. Also, the end where she catches the remote as it is falling I thought was a little too cliché, even for Star Wars.

Luke drops the lightsaber instead of tossing it over his shoulder

Much better. It’s a little short (looks like the editor just cut the shot just before he tosses it). I wish we could have a shot of it at his feet or something. Maybe if someone feels like getting into costume?

The inclusion of the “Luke Mourns” deleted scene

I think this was really good to have. Shows that Luke isn’t entirely heartless like he comes across as for so much of this film.

Deleted the space cow boobs and giant fish scene

This was probably for the best. But now, when Rey and Luke talk at the ancient tree, she says to him, “Why can’t you teach me? I’ve seen your daily routine. You’re not busy.” Well, now she hasn’t seen his daily routine. So either that line needs to be cut or cow boobs needs to stay.

Adding the deleted scene where Poe catches up Finn and gives him his jacket (“not much of a sewer”).

GREAT addition, in my opinion. Adds so much more to Finn’s character. Should have been in the final film.

Cutting the Resistance cruiser explosion / Leia floating though space

I’m really glad that the Leia floating through space scene was cut… but the editor also cut the bridge explosion entirely. So… I’m wondering how they’re going to explain Leia’s injury / absence from the rest of the film. UPDATE: I’m realizing that the editor cut out all of the scenes involving the Resistance after this point. The movie just becomes a big Rey / Luke training sequence… honestly, I’m kinda digging it. Maybe a single cut back to Resistance would be good, I don’t know.

Chewie eating the porg as the porgs watch

I would have been fine with keeping the first shot and him growling (hey a little humor in Star Wars is good), but the close up / “sad eyes” of the porg is just too over-the-top for me.

The first Force / mind meld with Rey and Kylo has been shortened

Why? This didn’t make any sense to me. It was so abrupt. Luke just says, “Let’s get started,” and then we see Rey walking away. No indication if Kylo is following them or why she didn’t say anything about it. Easily the sloppiest part of this edit so far. The editor also gets rid of the natives on the island — I think I may agree with that. I kind of like the island being completely secluded.

Cutting the “reach out” / tickling with the leaf moment

I never really had a problem with this scene. I know some people are very anti-humor in Star Wars, but I almost think this scene should have stayed. I mean, he’s talking about reaching out with the Force and making rocks float, it’s taking itself way too seriously. A little moment of slapstick is fine because it’s not overdone. Reminds me of Yoda in ESB. I would have kept it.

During that same Luke / Rey training scene (when she first sees the cave in her mind)

Almost wondering if it would be worth playing a subtle version of the Imperial March here. Or whatever music played in ESB when Luke went to the cave. Maybe not.

The Cave sequence

I’ve never fully understood this sequence, and maybe something could be improved here, I don’t know. Maybe better to leave it alone.

Yoda could use some color correction

Yoda is way too saturated as a force ghost. Not in all the shots with him, but many of them, particularly at first.

For the first time since the Leia floating in space scene was cut, we’re catching up with the Resistance. Leia never got injured and the Canto Bight sequence never happened.

At this point in the movie, we’ve been watching Rey almost the entire time. It’s been almost 30 minutes and we haven’t checked in with the Resistance or Poe or Finn. While at first I didn’t mind the longer sequences spent with Rey and Luke, it became TOO long and I found myself wondering, “What happened since last we saw the rest of the characters?”

Turns out we don’t see them again until Rey leaves the island. The next scene is Leia telling Holdo to get on the transport to escape. As soon as Holdo came on, I was like, “Who is this chick?” This is seriously our first introduction to her? I think way too much got cut here. Also just some bad editing here, obvious music cuts.

I think Canto Bight has to stay. At least some of it. I have some ideas for what could happen here in my own edit, but I’ll leave those comments elsewhere.

We don’t see Poe again until after the Resistance is on the shuttles escaping the crusier

This is way too long. We haven’t seen him since the beginning of the space chase. No idea where Finn is during this time. Just everything after this part doesn’t make sense. Suddenly the First Order is attacking the Resistance because, in the actual film, Finn and friends gave away the Resistance’s plan.

Throne room sequence

Only thing I would have changed here would have been shortening the sequence where Kylo Ren spins the lightsaber toward Snoke. I like keeping Snoke’s death a little more of a surprise and I don’t want to just give it away what’s about to happen.

We see Finn for the first time since the beginning of the film after they’ve landed on Crait. This is also the first time we see Rose.

Again, this just seems like way too long. We’ve gone almost the entire movie without seeing Finn. It also makes Rose’s sisters sacrifice mean nothing, the amulet around her neck, etc.

Total cut of the Finn sacrifice scene and Rose kiss

I’m glad the Rose kiss is gone, but I kinda wish Finn’s (attempted) sacrifice stayed. I think it’s a huge part of his character arc from The Force Awakens

Kylo Ren / Luke Skywalker battle

How difficult would it be to make Luke hold his green saber instead of his blue? Or is the blue saber more symbolic?


Long story short… I think this was a good first fanedit for The Last Jedi. There were some things I really liked, such as the extended time spent with Rey / Luke training (although it was too long and we didn’t check in with our other heroes even once during that period).

I don’t think Canto Bight can be cut completely. It needs to stay, or at least some of it needs to. That was the biggest change with this film. But doing it completely, took away from the rest of the characters and it was just too much.

Overall, I enjoyed it, but I don’t doubt others will have more creative implementations of their own fanedits.

Wow never thought I’d see analysis like this on my edit haha. Interesting to hear others thoughts on it. Sounds like you may need to make your own edit as you have very specific ideas about certain scenes that you probably only have. I think some of your points only exist because you’ve seen the movie before. Such as the “daily routine” line. It works in context of the film because she’s been on the island and sees Luke doesn’t have a lot going on. Just because the movie doesn’t show us we can infer it. I’ve had a few people who never saw the original movie watch my edit and consistency never came up. I’m not sure what holes exist with the Finn/Rose plot being removed besides them having First Order jackets.

Author
Time

Re ClarkZuckerberg

I hope my comments didn’t come off as mean or rude. Knowing that this is your first edit makes me like it a lot more. All of the actual audio or video editing were done very professionally, I just felt it cut a lot of things out that shouldn’t have been, and left a lot of things in that shouldn’t have been.

Author
Time

TK-422 said:

Re ClarkZuckerberg

I hope my comments didn’t come off as mean or rude. Knowing that this is your first edit makes me like it a lot more. All of the actual audio or video editing were done very professionally, I just felt it cut a lot of things out that shouldn’t have been, and left a lot of things in that shouldn’t have been.

Nope you didn’t come across mean at all. Just constructive criticism. It’s the only way to get better 😃

Author
Time

ClarkZuckerberg said:

TK-422 said:

Re ClarkZuckerberg

I hope my comments didn’t come off as mean or rude. Knowing that this is your first edit makes me like it a lot more. All of the actual audio or video editing were done very professionally, I just felt it cut a lot of things out that shouldn’t have been, and left a lot of things in that shouldn’t have been.

Nope you didn’t come across mean at all. Just constructive criticism. It’s the only way to get better 😃

Likewise! I know I had a thorough review of your changes, so I hope they don’t come across as too harsh! I’ve made a just a couple fanedits and I know that feedback from the community can sometimes be tough to swallow. But in all honesty, your fanedit did some really creative things. Taking out the entire Canto Bight sequence was actually a pretty bold move that others have considered doing as well… and it turns out that I really liked it. That said, I do think keeping some of it might make more sense since it’s such a long time until we see the rest of our heroes again.

I would definitely encourage you to continue tweaking it make more fanedits going forward! They’re a lot of fun to do and it’s nice being able to have “your” version of the film that you can enjoy. Welcome!

Putting “The Jedi Steps” into The Last Jedi
http://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/1187781

Author
Time

I really enjoyed this version. Any chance of removing BB8 fixing the x-wing? Perhaps Poe doesn’t lose firing capabilities and just takes out all the cannons.

Author
Time

jkimm said:

I really enjoyed this version. Any chance of removing BB8 fixing the x-wing? Perhaps Poe doesn’t lose firing capabilities and just takes out all the cannons.

In my 2 in 1 edit this happens.

Author
Time

Is your 2 in 1 edit available to watch anywhere?