Sign In

The Good Night Good Morning Sign In Sign Out Thread

Replies
55
Author
Time

So I'm going to say goodnight to everyone and wish them a good time while I'm away. I should be back in about 5 or 6 days depending on your time zone. Thanks again for being such good pals Leonardo, Frink, danfun, and Duracell. And thanks for contributing to my threads Ryan McAvoy, neglify, dclarkg, and imperialscum (and Ric I hope you understood my PM). I hope when I get back you are all well and we can talk about some more interesting ideas!

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

He didn't mention me.  : (

"There, there. There, there". 

I believe the original, theatrical versions of SW & TESB are great films. Beyond that, I have little in common with the typical
Star Wars fan here. Just a heads-up so you aren’t too taken aback when I say I prefer Dark Empire over Return of the Jedi.

My screenplay index.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

He didn't mention me.  : (

 

Trident said:

Thanks again for being such good pals Leonardo, Frink, danfun, and Duracell. And thanks for contributing to my threads Ryan McAvoy, neglify, dclarkg, and imperialscum (and Ric I hope you understood my PM).

 You are not a good pal nor contributed to his/her posts.

The statement below is true
The statement above is false

Author
Time

Trident said:

Thanks again for being such [a] good pal... Frink

Possibly the first time that has been said on this website.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

OK so I'm back! I missed you guys!

How are my buddies? Leonardo are you still up? Frink do you have any clever observations for me? Duracell, what has your mind been creating while I was gone? Danfun are you pulling any new pranks? And Warbler, I missed you last week so I hope we have stuff to talk about this time around!

Well let's get at it!

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Pranks? Are you saying that everything I post has an ulterior motive?!?

I kid...kind of. :P

...I should be in bed. xD

This post has been edited.

The Bunny, The Bunny, woah, I love The Bunny

Possessed said:
Danfun, do you also love the soup and the bread, or just the bunny?

SilverWook said:
Use of the bunny outside off topic is getting out of hand.
When outside off topic, use a link to the bunny if you really feel the need to invoke it.
Warnings will be next if some restraint is not shown.

Author
Time

Danfun128 said:

...I should be in bed. xD

 I agree, good lookin' guy like yourself should ALWAYS be in bed.

^ Needs to pull the stick out.

Author
Time

Danfun128 said:

Pranks? Are you saying that everything I post has an ulterior motive?!?

I kid...kind of. :P

...I should be in bed. xD

 Well you did kind of have us going last time lol

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Well goodnight all! I will return at some point tomorrow--whenever I stumble out of bed I guess ;-p

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

OK so I'm back for today--let's see what's new!

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Please post here every time you go to bed and wake up.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

If I had posted in this thread every time I woke up last night, this thread would be on its third page by now.

Author
Time

RicOlie_2 said:

If I had posted in this thread every time I woke up last night, this thread would be on its third page by now.

 I am sorry about that.

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Trident said:

RicOlie_2 said:

If I had posted in this thread every time I woke up last night, this thread would be on its third page by now.

 I am sorry about that.

 At least it happened on a weekend. A couple nights ago would have been far lousier, as my final exam that day would not have gone well.

EDIT: Also, good night, all.

This post has been edited.

Author
Time

Good night Ric.

Thanks Frink for the reminder, but now it's too late! I will check the New Thread Thread next time I promise!

Thanks to Danfun and Possessed for dropping by.

And Neglify thanks for trying to beat me up. I can take it so bring it on!

As for everyone else, you guys must have had nice weather or something because it was a ghost town today. I missed you all! :-(

Well I will be back in 6 or 7 days so hopefully there will be more happening by then. In the meantime have a good week!

This post has been edited.

K. Let’s have this ride.

Author
Time

Trident said:

As for everyone else, you guys must have had nice weather or something because it was a ghost town today. I missed you all! :-(

This place always becomes a ghost town on weekends.

I believe the original, theatrical versions of SW & TESB are great films. Beyond that, I have little in common with the typical
Star Wars fan here. Just a heads-up so you aren’t too taken aback when I say I prefer Dark Empire over Return of the Jedi.

My screenplay index.

Author
Time

Trident said:

And Neglify thanks for trying to beat me up. I can take it so bring it on!

No no no no, you've got it all wrong. I'm trying to beat you down

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

Author
Time

At least you're not trying to beat him off.

^ Needs to pull the stick out.

Author
Time

Nobody's trying to do that.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.

To the top