Sign In

Star Wars saga - Extra Extended Edition (1080p) — Page 11

Author
Time

emanswfan said:

So since you are using parts of ANH:R, does that mean you’ll also use the extended Alderaan destruction?

no

Author
Time

benduwan said:

Edezio Enk’or Valorum said:

benduwan said:

damn…no one watched…

i´m the guru!

I waited like 10 hours just to download that song? 😦

no,not only the song… you miss the rancor pit?

What the difference there anyway?

pimp it with scenes from the movie!
you don´t know the original lapti nek video?

So…I should put the audio at the same time as the scene with the movie? I ask because I only got an audio file, thanks for the answer tho! 😄

I don’t really care if it’s in the shape of a movie, or a cartoon tv-series, or if it’s on videogames and books. Neither if it’s canon or legends; I love all my Star Wars (yes, even the prequels).

“Laugh it up, Fuzz ball.”

Oh wait, no, not all of it, don’t count the Holiday Special on it.

Author
Time

benduwan said:

Edezio Enk’or Valorum said:

benduwan said:

damn…no one watched…

i´m the guru!

I waited like 10 hours just to download that song? 😦

no,not only the song… you miss the rancor pit?

What the difference there anyway?

pimp it with scenes from the movie!
you don´t know the original lapti nek video?

i just rewatched it and watched the whole thing this time i very much like it always good to see morestar wars like i said…hope the rancor scenes will be colored for this project

Author
Time

LeonVIII said:

benduwan said:

Edezio Enk’or Valorum said:

benduwan said:

damn…no one watched…

i´m the guru!

I waited like 10 hours just to download that song? 😦

no,not only the song… you miss the rancor pit?

What the difference there anyway?

pimp it with scenes from the movie!
you don´t know the original lapti nek video?

i just rewatched it and watched the whole thing this time i very much like it always good to see morestar wars like i said…hope the rancor scenes will be colored for this project

hope this too

Author
Time

benduwan said:

^…^ said:

emanswfan said:

So since you are using parts of ANH:R, does that mean you’ll also use the extended Alderaan destruction?

I think so…

??? noooooooo…

Well I mean isn’t the point of this to include everything, regardless of what it is? It’d be a bit silly to include everything but one or two things because of a personal bias; it’d defeat the purpose of the edit.

Author
Time

Ryan-SWI said:

benduwan said:

^…^ said:

emanswfan said:

So since you are using parts of ANH:R, does that mean you’ll also use the extended Alderaan destruction?

I think so…

??? noooooooo…

Well I mean isn’t the point of this to include everything, regardless of what it is? It’d be a bit silly to include everything but one or two things because of a personal bias; it’d defeat the purpose of the edit.

…include everything ORIGINAL…😉

Author
Time

Don’t know if this has been brought up yet.
There’s a few frames cut from the final Duel of the Fates scene in TPM (Obi vs. Maul), where we see Maul do a twirl as the shields go down. This is not in the theatrical or home video release of the film, as the final product instead has a close up of the shields going down before Obi-Wan runs in, in place of Maul’s twirl.

It is however, on the title screen for the TPM video game (the load game screen icon):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYudNOKklII&feature=youtu.be

I’m willing to bet the video file for that short clip is on the disc. Whether the quality is acceptable or not is another matter though. I’d be happy to search it out if there’s interest, I have the game disc packed away in one of my boxes.

Author
Time

I’m aware of that shot, plus other couples. If you find it in high quality, or can extract it from videogame, please let us know - I have only low quality files for them…

[spoRv] projects: released | in progress | future | homepage: blog.spoRv.com| fan preservation forum: fanres.com|

Author
Time

I’ll hunt the disc down tonight and see what I can do, will keep you posted.

Author
Time

Nevermind, forgot to read the part about this one on the first page

Author
Time

over 2 weeks of silence here…i will break it 😃
andrea,is your pc build and works fine?
some news about the making of the movies? new scenes? higher quality? cleaned delted scenes?
or something for ask help? new members that involved?
or is there no news?
and thanks a lot for doing this.
regards

Author
Time

PC is up and running; sadly, I can’t find a way to let some avisynth plugins work - including some used for some extended scenes… 😦

Add to this I’m without internet connection (apart phone) since ten days…

I would be back on the right track ASAP; meanwhile, all the members who can, and want, help are encouraged to post here, just to gather the forces and prepare for the battle! 😄

[spoRv] projects: released | in progress | future | homepage: blog.spoRv.com| fan preservation forum: fanres.com|

Author
Time

will the deleted scenes have german sub?
is there anybody work on it (don´t ask me 😉 )?
maybe laserschwert?

To the top