Sign In

NFL Super Bowl LII (2018) - everything but the game.

Replies
78
Author
Time

The official thread to discuss commercials, halftime show, etc.

Author
Time

This reminds me, I gotta put some beer in the fridge.

Author
Time

The real reason we’re all watching is because of the Solo trailer.

Author
Time

yhwx said:

The real reason we’re all watching is because of the Solo trailer.

damn, i completely forgot about that!

Author
Time

E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

sorry.


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Can I discuss my undying hatred for professional athletics organizations and my desire for a communist revolution that begins with the guillotine executions of all members (athletes, owners, etc) of such organizations?

anarcho-sleepyhead

Author
Time

suspiciouscoffee said:

Can I discuss my undying hatred for professional athletics organizations and my desire for a communist revolution that begins with the guillotine executions of all members (athletes, owners, etc) of such organizations?

you can, but only if it is in a different thread.

no sports talk, just commercials, solo trailer, snack food choices, etc in here.

Author
Time

I have to ask, what it the point of having someone “sign” the songs if you are not going to keep her on camera?


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Author
Time

Warbler said:

I have to ask, what it the point of having someone “sign” the songs if you are not going to keep her on camera?

For those in the audience?

Author
Time

The Solo trailer is supposedly playing second quarter or second commercial break.

yo

Author
Time

Did you guys like it?

i may get out of off-topic but it doesn’t get out of me

Author
Time

yhwx said:

Warbler said:

I have to ask, what it the point of having someone “sign” the songs if you are not going to keep her on camera?

For those in the audience?

What about those watching at home?


E!-A!-G!-L!-E!-S! EAGLES!!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

To the top