Sign In

Leave a private topic

Replies
11
Author
Time

I would like to request the ability to add myself to other people’s private topics as well please.

Author
Time

dahmage said:

I understand the hesitancy on adding people to a private topic (i think it is a bad idea as well), but it should be possible for someone to leave an already established private topic.

It should be an option for a participant in a private topic, to leave the private topic.

It would also be nice if the creator of the private topic could remove members, but i don’t think that is important.

I agree.

Author
Time

DominicCobb said:

I would like to request the ability to add myself to other people’s private topics as well please.

I would agree with this, if everyone already in the private topic agrees with the person in question being added.

Author
Time

dahmage said:
It should be an option for a participant in a private topic, to leave the private topic.

Thank you I think it should be a option if it gets really weird there should be an option to leave

Author
Time

I’d like to throw in my vote for this feature to be added as well.

A well-respected membet of the community

Author
Time

dahmage said:

yhwx said:

If you were to leave a private topic, may you join it again?

No

maybe something could be put in where new people can be added and old ones can come back if given unanimous approval from everyone currently a part of the private topic.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

dahmage said:

yhwx said:

If you were to leave a private topic, may you join it again?

No

maybe something could be put in where new people can be added and old ones can come back if given unanimous approval from everyone currently a part of the private topic.

See my link in the OP for reasons why that probably will never happen.

To the top