logo Sign In

2012 Election Josiah Bartlet (D) vs. Leia Organa (R) — Page 2

Author
Time
 (Edited)

TV's Frink said:

I vote for Captain Hammer. The hammer is his penis.

And twist, I never said you were wrong, I was just disappointed that you only know Martin Sheen from Catch Me if You Can.

Martin Sheen was also on that Two and a Half Men for a few years before he was fired.

“Grow up. These are my Disney's movies, not yours.”

Author
Time

twister111 said:

TV's Frink said:

twister111 said:Isn't that, that guy from Catch Me if You Can??? The Lutheran lawyer father guy???
*facepalm*

Why facepalm?! I'm right!!

IMDB Josiah 'Jed' Bartlet character page

IMDB Roger Strong from Catch Me if You Can character page

Same actor. I'm right. Your facepalm is invalid! Though I probably should've thought about his Babylon 5 appearance too.

He face palmed because how does anyone not know Martin Sheen by name? You could have at least referenced his role in Mass Effect 2. =P

Forum Moderator
Author
Time

DominicCobb said:

Still can't figure out why Leia would be a Republican. Alderaan is a peaceful planet.

I was gonna say she might be a Libertarian but Alderaan has strict gun laws too. =P

Forum Moderator
Author
Time

georgec said:

TV's Frink said:

I vote for Captain Hammer. The hammer is his penis.

And twist, I never said you were wrong, I was just disappointed that you only know Martin Sheen from Catch Me if You Can.

Martin Charlie Sheen was also on that Two and a Half Men for a few years before he was fired.

fixed.

Author
Time

Now, are we talking about Bikini-clad Leia or Hoth Leia or...

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Now we don't know the difference between Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen?

I vote for Jud Nelson.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Now we don't know the difference between Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen?

I vote for Jud Nelson.

I even fooled Frink with that joke? Nice.

“Grow up. These are my Disney's movies, not yours.”

Author
Time

And c'mon, Martin Sheen is the Mighty Ducks man!  How can nobody know that?

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Tobar said:

He face palmed because how does anyone not know Martin Sheen by name? You could have at least referenced his role in Mass Effect 2. =P

http://i.imgur.com/I2sIO.gif

I accidentally sprained my foot prior to that post. Post itself was just a quick gut reaction post. So what? I didn't automatically remember some random actor's name whilst in pain.

http://i.imgur.com/AXSBm.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l81vtqivfn1qzracxo1_500.gif

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7405/cooly.gif

http://twister111.tumblr.com
Previous Signature preservation link

Author
Time

Warbler wrote: that thing is weird.   The bar for the 2nd keyword is always higher, even when the first keyword has more hits. .

Yeah looks like the graphic display is broke.  The counts seem to be actual google results.  The site is 10+ years old, and hasn't changed at all from what I remember.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

DominicCobb said:

Still can't figure out why Leia would be a Republican.

She is against big government, she totes around a firearm AND she makes out with her own brother. Of course she is a republican.

Author
Time

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

She is against big government, she totes around a firearm AND she makes out with her own brother. Of course she is a republican.

She is against the fascist empire. That doesn't mean she's against big government. 

Author
Time

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

She totes around a firearm because she is part of a rebellion.  Most liberals agree that soldiers should be armed.   This doesn't mean she thinks ordinary citizens should walk around with guns. 

What does making out with her bother have to do with this?   I did not know that conservatives do typically do that.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

What does making out with her bother have to do with this?   I did not know that conservatives do typically do that.

Heh, POTY.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I'd like to know how Leia Organa responds to allegations that she once used a racial slur against a member of the Wookie race.   There are allegations that she referred to a member of the Wookie race as a "walking carpet".   Does she have anything to say about that?

Also what about allegations that her husband once had dealings with a notorious crime boss known as "Jabba The Hutt"?

Finally what about the rumors floating about that Leia Organa real father wasn't Bail Organa, but was really the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.  Maybe we should start calling her Leia Vader! 

combine all this with the fact that she wasn't born an American citizen,  I don't see how you can say she should be President of the United States.

VOTE FOR BARTLET!!!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

DominicCobb said:

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

She is against the fascist empire. That doesn't mean she's against big government. 

Warbler said:

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

She totes around a firearm because she is part of a rebellion.  Most liberals agree that soldiers should be armed.   This doesn't mean she thinks ordinary citizens should walk around with guns. 

Nobody appreciates my humor.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

I'd like to know how Leia Organa responds to allegations that she once used a racial slur against a member of the Wookie race.   There are allegations that she referred to a member of the Wookie race as a "walking carpet".   Does she have anything to say about that?

Also what about allegations that her husband once had dealings with a notorious crime boss known as "Jabba The Hutt"?

Finally what about the rumors floating about that Leia Organa real father wasn't Bail Organa, but was really the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.  Maybe we should start calling her Leia Vader! 

combine all this with the fact that she wasn't born an American citizen,  I don't see how you can say she should be President of the United States.

VOTE FOR BARTLET!!!

YES, SHE'S DEFINITELY A REPUBLICAN. :-P

"I'VE GROWN TIRED OF ASKING, SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME..."
The Mangler Bros. Psycho Dayv Armchaireviews Notes on Suicide

Author
Time
 (Edited)

PSYCHO_DAYV said:

Warbler said:

VOTE FOR BARTLET!!!

YES, SHE'S DEFINITELY A REPUBLICAN. :-P

Dude, the incestuous relationship with her brother is all it took to determine that. All that other stuff just supports it.

Author
Time

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

Warbler said:

CP3S said:

DominicCobb said:

Nobody appreciates my humor.

You know, the brother comment made me think you might be joking, but you can never be sure over the internet.

Author
Time

This whole thread is a joke by the way... just in case anyone didn't get that.