logo Sign In

Post #58177

Author
Luke Skywalker
Parent topic
Okay, I just have to get this off my chest!!!!
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/58177/action/topic#58177
Date created
5-Aug-2004, 2:12 PM

I've been reading these boards for a long time and the jimbo-Luke grudge goes back quite a long time. And neither jimbo nor Luke are able to put the matter to a rest. That's how I see it (and one of the reasons I stopped posting regularly in here).

but i tried to put it to rest!!
i said in a thread something along the lines of "jimbo i have given up. I will ignore everyone of your posts"
i will post the exact quote when i find it... but when u brought up the whole gay argument i thought that was totally crossing the line...
who is he to say what is right or wrong?
and especially when we may have members here who are gay...
that is iggnorant... PERIOD!
its like saying the beliefs of Jews are a truely disgusting manner...
why!?!?!?

and why on a Star Wars forum...
we're talking about the preservation of the OT and this guy starts bashing gays???
someone please give me a logical explanation as to his reasoning for this??

i am gonna AGAIN.... try and bring some peace to these forums by ignoring jimbo's posts...
but if he so happens to bring up one more hateful post towards anyone on this forum or to gays im not gonna put up with it...
i will make sure he is never allowed to post here again...

people always say how these forums are great because peoples opinions are never shut down and everyone is given their chance to express the way they feel about the Star Wars movies... and i quite frankly want to keep it that way...

so from here on in i will not be replying to any of jimbo's posts... unless something really has to be said...
fair enough...

As far as Sifo_Dyas well I have not seen this at all from Luke, Jimbo will attack Luke with crappy comments often just antagonizing and playing devil's advocate with illogical arguments just to push buttons. Luke is a great contributor this board and posts helpful ideas, links, and by and large is a good friend to most everyone on this board. He contributes to nearly every thread with well thought out comments. More than I can say for Jimbo.

<--- (EDIT: this was supposed to be a face of embarassment... lol just wanted to make sure you guys got that... i wouldnt have... hehe)
thank you so much for your kind words Obi-wonton..
i truely appreciate them!