logo Sign In

Idea & Help Wanted: Mission impossible 3 hype

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hello! I’m collecting everything I can lay my hands on Mission impossible 3 promotional TV footage. Stuff like official Electronic press kit, Japanese press conference, UK tv newsreports will be part of my collection. I’m looking for TV reports from shows like “Entertainment tonight” and “Access Hollywood”, footage from worldwide premieres, etc. If anyone can help me out with this, that’d be awesome (I’m open for trade or purchase). Thank you!

Author
Time
Originally posted by: tb1971
Hello! I'm collecting everything I can lay my hands on Mission impossible 3 promotional TV footage. Stuff like official Electronic press kit, Japanese press conference, UK tv newsreports will be part of my collection. I'm looking for TV reports from shows like "Entertainment tonight" and "Access Hollywood", footage from worldwide premieres, etc. If anyone can help me out with this, that'd be awesome (I'm open for trade or purchase). Thank you!

Should be interesting...especially if Tom Cruise decides to continue his downward-spiral as a total nut-job.
Author
Time
yeah but come on, his total decline as a sane person is more entertaining than any movie he's made in the past couple of years

FINISHED:
The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook
Episode III The Video Game - The Movie
24: The Missing Day
Star Wars - The Interactive Board Game DVD
Battlefront - Journal of the 501st
The Clones Revealed

email me for details daveytod AT btinternet DOT com

Author
Time
Originally posted by: daveytod
yeah but come on, his total decline as a sane person is more entertaining than any movie he's made in the past couple of years

COMPLETELY agree. I can't look at him with an ounce of respect any more.
Author
Time
Personally I think the movie, the hype, and everything else concerning this flick and that idiot should be buried in a nice, deep, dark hole, and left forever. Something things should be forgotten.

But I still like Collateral, damn it.
Author
Time
Saw this at the weekend. In a word, it...stinks.

Story's okay, but the direction is lack-lustre, kind of like the opening of The World Is Not Enough, where all the cuts come about two seconds too late. Abrams seems to be too in love with his shots to cut early enough to keep momentum going.

Plus some really silly stuff: one female spy's starts taking secret pics of villain Philip Seymour Hoffman and they've added in little flashes as her camera goes off - which NO ONE else seems to notice. Full of silly stuff like that.

Yet again, a M:I film fails to live up to the original series...
Author
Time
You'd think the tv series would be out on DVD by now. I wouldn't mind seeing the late 80's version again either.
Forum Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time
I've got the electronic "press kit" for MI3. Just shoot me your address and I'll send it on over. I think it's mostly high rez images on a CD.

Cashiers du Cinemart - The Only Magazine That Matters
http://www.cashiersducinemart.com

Author
Time
cashiers, you've got a private message...