logo Sign In

Info & Help Wanted: is there a way to color correct the ghostbusters blu rays to look like how spook central says it should look? — Page 2

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

Anyone who's depressed should read jedimasterobiwan's posts. They're a sure-fire means of raising one's spirits.

I agree, anytime I see that he's posted in a thread I always have to go see what he has to say.

Author
Time

jedimasterobiwan said:

well is there a way to tweek picture with the blu rays in the computer and do color correction,contrast correction and brightness correction?

Who you gonna call?

Sorry could not resist that one... :)

Author
Time

just look back in this forum really time travel joke come on i was being serious. so there's no way to get even close to right colors this sucks

Author
Time

jedimasterobiwan said:

just look back in this forum really time travel joke come on i was being serious. so there's no way to get even close to right colors this sucks

Ive just looked back in this forum and I think you should type 'Ghostbusters 35mm' into Google and start there.

Anything you find of value post it in a thread. Proberbly start a new one here if the mods can not move this one.