logo Sign In

is there a dvd rental equivalent to store 3d blu rayrental.com?

Author
Time

is there a dvd rental equivalent to store 3d blu rayrental.com? and i don't want recommendations to netflix 

Author
Time

Has jedimasterobiwan mentioned his age? Based on what I've read from him, he seems young—maybe even as young as me—and perhaps Netflix isn't an option because his parents wouldn't allow him to subscribe to it (or he can't afford it)....

Author
Time

no i have it i just don't want it anymore they don't offer enough blu rays and their streaming service sucks now they took off a lot of shows and movies and the other reason i'm look for another service is i asked them a couple of years ago to add more catlog blu rays that i liked but they didn't. that's why i'm looking for a dvd equivalent to 3d blu rayrental.com

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

But what about Netflix?

Netflix sucks hoary anus. Netflix's a far better alternative. 

Author
Time

Wait you want something like for renting  blu-rays, except for dvds... but netflix is out because they don't offer blu-rays?  Makes sense.

Author
Time

But Netflix doesn't offer blu-rays, and he wants DVDS, so you do the math.

Author
Time

Possessed said:

But Netflix doesn't offer blu-rays, and he wants DVDS, so you do the math.

Looks like the cat that is your avatar just did!

“First feel fear, then get angry. Then go with your life into the fight.” - Bill Mollison

Author
Time

DominicCobb said:

Netflix is pretty good. I'd recommend that.

+1

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

TV's Frink said:

But what about Netflix?

Netflix sucks hoary anus. Netflix's a far better alternative. 

+1

Author
Time

no i am looking for a place that offers a better selection of blu rays and dvd i already found a blu ray one now i'm looking for a dvd one. you see they didn't offer alien 3 and 4 blu ray they didn't offer anime blu rays. i don't think they even offer the real ghostbusters the whole series dvds. my point is there catalog dvd and blu rays mostly blu rays suck. i mean they don't eve have all of the james bond films on blu ray. thats why i'm looking for an alternateve for dvd rental i found the blu ray one now all's left is the dvd one.

Author
Time

I think the short answer is: We don't have an alternative.

Other than Netflix.

Star Wars Revisited Wordpress

Star Wars Visual Comparisons WordPress

Author
Time

Netflix has a good selection of DVDs, have you looked into that?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

JEDIT: ALLOL!

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

+1

Author
Time

i found this site for blu rays 3d blu rayrental.com but you're telling me there's no dvd equivalent. i only reason i want to know is because netflix don't add the blu rays and dvds i ask for 3d blu rayrental.com does for blu rays anyway they don't carry dvds. that's why i want a dvd equivalent.

Author
Time

Have you tried Netflix?

On a serious note, what about Cafe dvd?  It took me at least 15 seconds to find that with Google, I don't blame you for being unable to dig it up.

Author
Time

the one show i'm looking for specifically isn't on there the real ghostbusters. i want to watch the whole series but the dvd set is 100 dollars.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I'll bet it's on Netflix.  Seriously.  I honestly don't understand the problem here.

Another option would be to give prostitution a try.  I bet you could earn that hundred bucks in a few short months, if you try hard enough.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Another option would be to give prostitution a try.  I bet you could earn that hundred bucks in a few short months, if you try hard enough.

His mouth might not be purdy enough.