logo Sign In

haljordan28's Star Wars Random Thoughts Thread and Other haljordan Thoughts

Author
Time
 (Edited)

A thread for all of haljordan28's random Star Wars thoughts.

Why do we need this thread?

Reason #1

Reason #2

Reason #3

Reason #4

Reason #5

Reason #6 (deleted by mod)

Reason #7 (locked by mod)

Reason #8

(To be fair, Reason #2 isn't a terrible idea for a thread.  But whatever)

I won't be surprised when Moth3r moves this thread to off-topic, but perhaps he can merge all of hal's threads with this one first?

*Thread finally moved to off-topic*

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So... All this is about a guy who hates the prequels, but who loves hearing himself thinking about it ?

Author
Time

Leguman said:

So... All this is about a guy who hates the prequels, but who loves hearing himself thinking about it ?

Thanks, Lieutenant Obvious, you've just been promoted to Captain.

Author
Time

... Ric Olie's gonna hate me now.

Author
Time

On the contrary, I love when people are obvious.  Lots of lolz.

So, hal....where are you?

Author
Time

Ric Olie said:

Hal 9000 computes :

HAL

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

Hal 9000 computes :

HAL

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ah, that must be why you make so many threads.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Reason #6 seems to have been mod-deleted, which is a shame considering it contained pages of classic hal posts.  Seems like it could have just been moved to off-topic...too bad.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Reason #6 seems to have been mod-deleted, which is a shame considering it contained pages of classic hal posts.  Seems like it could have just been moved to off-topic...too bad.

While the whole topic was (IMHO) a bit silly, I think it contained some valid discussion of swordfighting sword play techniques.

Author
Time

Don't worry, hal's threads are bookmarked for inclusion.

Author
Time

While you can nitpick about his spelling and somewhat inane rants, he is completely on target that they prequels suck, and are not real star wars movies.

In fact he reminded me a bit of Vader is not hayden.  Whatever happened to him ?  LOL.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time

skyjedi2005 said:

In fact he reminded me a bit of Vader is not hayden.

That had occurred to me as well.

Author
Time

TheBoost said:

TV's Frink said:

While the whole topic was (IMHO) a bit silly, I think it contained some valid discussion of swordfighting sword play techniques.

I agree. However, by the time I noticed the state of the thread it was unfortunately full of personal attacks and Frink nonsense. If I'd seen it earlier I could have deleted posts and handed out warnings and/or bans, but it had deteriorated too far to be saved.

Oh, and this thread is off-topic for the Star Wars discussion forum.

Guidelines for post content and general behaviour: read announcement here

Max. allowable image sizes in signatures: reminder here

Author
Time

Guidelines for post content and general behaviour: read announcement here

Max. allowable image sizes in signatures: reminder here

Author
Time

It was nice knowing you, Frink!

Author
Time

Bingowings said:

Ric Olie said:

Hal 9000 computes :

HAL

You guys do know that Hal 9000 is a real member of this board, right?

Author
Time

So what topic (blast from the past) will hj28 bring up next?

I'm going with either a Padme/Portman or Jar-Jar rant.  Maybe a model is better then computer bit... or George is the anti-christ.  and I think he'll bring up the video where Han watches the DS blow up.