logo Sign In

You want me to leave? I'll leave...

Author
Time
Hope you got 10 bux.

He'll be back and in numbers.
Author
Time
So... you've been Ingo Sucks and ZigFried. Who will you be next time?
Don't you call me a mindless philosopher...!
Author
Time
What would be some new clever names for Ingo Sucks/ZigFried?

Top Ten anyone?

I love everybody. Lets all smoke some reefer and chill. Hug and kisses for everybody.

Author
Time
You know...some people dedicate their time to finding cures for diseases, and others spend their time on the internet making douchebags of themselves.

Whatever happened to people having self respect? Is this the way you want to be remembered? For shame...
Author
Time
It's just a kid with some issues...
Fez: I am so excited about Star Whores.
Hyde: Fezzy, man, it's Star Wars.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: TheCassidy
You know...some people dedicate their time to finding cures for diseases, and others spend their time on the internet making douchebags of themselves.

Whatever happened to people having self respect? Is this the way you want to be remembered? For shame...

I don't know if I'm putting this the right way, Cassidy, but my respect of you just multiplied by THOUSANDS. That's the best way to put this situation, and I would never have said better myself.

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time
This thread reminds me of "What about Bob?"......

I love everybody. Lets all smoke some reefer and chill. Hug and kisses for everybody.

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Arnie.d

But you could also say that about me as well. Should I leave?
Author
Time
So Moth3r are you gonna ban me or not? Or am I gonna have to say you suck and I hate you and I s*** on your salad?
Author
Time
Please shut up, Zig. If you're going to make a jackass of yourself, just go away quietly. We won't miss you. Honest.

Author
Time
Originally posted by: ZigFried
Or am I gonna have to say you suck and I hate you and I s*** on your salad?

LOL I've never heard that one before....oooo its a salad insult.....lol

Author
Time
Originally posted by: Darth Chaltab
Please shut up, Zig. If you're going to make a jackass of yourself, just go away quietly. We won't miss you. Honest.

But if I ever decide to come back, you're gonna shove that "uninteresting" quote and wig pictures in my face like you have been. So you might as well ban me so I can't cause you any more harm...
Author
Time
Originally posted by: ZigFried
I hereby declare this site uninteresting. I've already gotten everything I need from here, and now I'm happy. Therefore, I leave you now and go back to where I truly belong

Author
Time
Imagine what Jay would have done if he'd left a link for TFn.

<span class=“Italics”>MeBeJedi: Sadly, I believe the prequels are beyond repair.
<span class=“Bold”>JediRandy: They’re certainly beyond any repair you’re capable of making.</span></span>

<span class=“Italics”>MeBeJedi: You aren’t one of us.
<span class=“Bold”>Go-Mer-Tonic: I can’t say I find that very disappointing.</span></span>

<span class=“Italics”>JediRandy: I won’t suck as much as a fan edit.</span>

Author
Time
Originally posted by: MeBeJedi
Imagine what Jay would have done if he'd left a link for TFn.

LOL.
Watch DarthEvil's Who Framed Darth Vader? video on YouTube!

You can also access the entire Horriffic Violence Theater Series from my Channel Page.
Author
Time
Originally posted by: sean wookie
Originally posted by: Arnie.d

But you could also say that about me as well. Should I leave?

No.

Pssst, Zigfried, you won't get banned because you link to these sites since technically it isn't against the forum rules:

3. No discussions regarding traditional "warez", such as bootlegs of current or recent theatrical releases, screeners, pre-retail/retail DVDs, and cracked computer software.

4. No direct links to media downloads of copyrighted materials (VOBs, WMV, QuickTime, torrent files, NZB files, ED2K links, etc.) with the exception of short clips to demonstrate quality or content. No direct links to pages containing such files.

edit: I give up...

Fez: I am so excited about Star Whores.
Hyde: Fezzy, man, it's Star Wars.
Author
Time
He is just a little kid wanting attention... kinda like those brats you see pitching a fit in the checkout line at the supermarket. All we can do is watch with annoyance and pray that their parents whip the crap out of them. Where are your parents, little Ziggy?

Galatians 2: 20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Author
Time
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/hedonisticpleasureseeker/Please_Do_Not_Feed_The_Troll.jpg
I am fluent in over six million forms of procrastination.