logo Sign In

Why Haven't You Put Me On Your Ignore List Yet?

Author
Time

PPPPPPPPPPP said:

As I was writing this something occured to me - if you put somebody on your ignore list and that person makes a new thread, will that thread be invisible to you because they were the OP? Or will another non-ignored user posting in it make it visible to you? Hmm.
You see their threads, you just don't see their posts without expanding them. Also, if you subscribe to a thread and you follow a link to it that was posted by someone you have on ignore, it takes you to the top of the page they posted in.

Neither here nor there, we're talking about Frink.

You're funny.

Star Wars Revisited Wordpress

Star Wars Visual Comparisons WordPress

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I don't know about those other jerks, but I'll ignore you, Frink, if it makes you feel better. :-)

OT-DAWT-COM nieghbour and sometime poster (Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day!)

Author
Time

PPPPPPPPPPP said:

Let's turn this vaguely downbeat new thread into the "Frink appreciation thread" shall we? We can all write pleasant things about him and generally be nice to him.

I think Ric Olie 2 already made 3 or 4 of those.

Author
Time

That was darth_ender, not me. I tried to take over Ric Olie's job, and Frink didn't appreciate that.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I can't annihilate and replace you until I've mastered the ability to emulate you perfectly. To do that, I must continue to view your posts.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Looks nothing like Gillian, looks a bit like a young Jenette Goldstein with red hair.

Author
Time

But it looks :-D like it's wearing  :-D lipstick :-D

Author
Time

PPPPPPPPPPP said:

Is PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP just messing with us, or are his posts really being deleted by someone else?

Author
Time

I've been deleting all of them, since I'm secretly Fink in disguise and am ignoring myself while going peepee.

Author
Time

Not a single person has added me since I started this thread.  You guys are even more jerky than I thought.

Author
Time

Captain Sulu says :

I'm too busy drinking tea to ignore you.