logo Sign In

What's With All The GKS On The Forum Today (possibly NSFW at some point, given all the weirdos here)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

There's like soooooo much more Gay Korn (Banana?) Sex on the forum today than any other day I can remember here.

So, what's up with that?

Author
Time

this much be in the other sections of the forum, cause I haven't noticed it.

Author
Time

Thread title and OP fixed, thanks to xhonzi's wealth of knowledge regarding Gay Corn and Banana Sex.

Author
Time

I just have a wealth of knowledge of a lot of stuff... it's not like I specialize in... that.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

Wait... what?  Corn and banana sex?  Sounds like a breakfast of champions.

I'm confused...

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time

What, you haven't noticed it?  You can't swing a dead corn cob without hitting an animated GKS gif here today.

Author
Time

Uh, what?

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

Okay, I'm in the loop now.

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time

C3PX said:

Uh, what?

Seriously.  Nothing but Gay Corn/Korn/Banana Sex as far as the eye can see.

Author
Time

Gaffer Tape said:

Okay, I'm in the loop now.

Is this some sort of GKS euphemism?