Moth3r
Parent topic
Thread for all Usenet vs Torrent vs Rapidshare discussion
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/381931/action/topic#381931
Date created
16-Oct-2009, 9:55 AM

TV's Frink said:

Why not use Rapidshare?  Just use Jdownloader, give it the links, and it will do it the download automatically for free.

8t88 said:

because usenet is much faster and less hassle........

Oberron said:

Frink- I've checked out JDownloader and it looks like a good program, but unless I'am missing something I would still have a 15min wait between         every file with Rapidshare, unless I purchase an account.

TV's Frink said:

Oberron said:

Frink- I've checked out JDownloader and it looks like a good program, but unless I'am missing something I would still have a 15min wait between every file with Rapidshare, unless I purchase an account.

No, you are correct.  You still have to wait 15 minutes between downloads if you want to do it for free, plus your download speed is limited.  But the thing is, once you start the first download, you no longer have to do anything else.  You can start it up, and go to sleep, work, whatever, and it will just keep plugging away for you.  Yeah, it might take a couple of days depeneding on your speed and the size of the files, but what more could you want for free?  Unless you *have* to have the edit that day, it's a great way to go.

8t88 said:

because usenet is much faster and less hassle........

I don't know usenet so I can't argue it being faster or not.  But Jdownloader is so automated, how could you consider it a hassle?