logo Sign In

"The Ewoks Project - Animated TV Series" DVD set (now on myspleen) (Released) — Page 10

Author
Time

Watched some of the season 2 episodes and looked at the extras on the last DVD. This is incredible, enjoying it so much. You did one heck of a job here. :)

If anybody needs a hand from somebody proficient with HTML/CSS/PHP, Photoshop and Illustrator; for any kind of an Ewoks-related fan project - shout. :)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I losslessly ripped the complete series into MKVs and am using SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition to remove the intros and outros (credits) and to separate the second season double episodes into individual titles. If anyone's interested, I'll upload to MySpleen once I finish and encode (in very high quality) so as to reduce the ~40GB file size.  

What's become of sennaheu's public television station masters and pittrek's new version? A rerelease of 1x11 'The Three Lessons' would be particularly appreciated.

Author
Time

have anybody the german audio track from season 2  aired in the german ZDF late in 1988?copy from old vhs?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hi All,

I have just come across this project and it sounds great.

Does anybody know where I can get hold of the disc's? My wife would love them. She loved Ewoks when she was young :)

Any help would be great

Author
Time

Hi, everyone. I found this website while doing a Google search. I know this thread is quite old, but is the "DVD" still available?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Author
Time

Fiddlestyx said:

Hi, everyone. I found this website while doing a Google search. I know this thread is quite old, but is the "DVD" still available?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

it´s on myspleen

Author
Time

unfortunately you can no longer register with Myspleen. Any ideas?

Author
Time

Thank you.

BitTorrent would not download this, but UTorrent is doing fine.

Thanks again!!

Author
Time

Hi I just came across this site, is it possible to get a copy of this great set? I loved watching this cartoon years ago.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hi! I just found out this site, seems like you guys did an amazing job! Is it still possible to download this set of DVDs? I'd really like to watch this cartoon, I never had the chance.

Author
Time

pittrek said:

PM sent to both

Hi there, could you please also send me the info on how to access The Ewoks Project? Thank you so much

Author
Time

I would LOVE this, but I'm not on myspleen. How can I get it?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hello,

I would like to reactivate my account on Myspleen (Username: DjWoolfy) to help in seeding. Long time ago I had an account there, however, it appears that account has been terminated due to inactivity. I have all DVD's which I have already copied on my HDD in order to help in seeding for at least 6Mo to 1year.

If such is not possible, please send me a new invite for Myspleen.

Thanks ahead!

http://toysfromcartoons.com

Author
Time

Hi. I just came across this thread while searching for the Droids and Ewoks cartoons to watch with my son. Is there any way to still download this restoration project? Can I get an invite to MySpleen or sent some other way download? Thanks! MTFBY!

Author
Time

Hi, OMG I would love to access the MySpleen to see this. Sounds awsome! :) Thanks....

Author
Time

Could someone please help me?
I'm only looking for episode 1 Cry of the Trees (DVD Quality).
It's not possible to register at myspleen. Could someone upload it somewhere else please?

Author
Time

What's the problem with myspleen? Didn't I send you an invitation link a few days ago?

Author
Time

pittrek said:

What's the problem with myspleen? Didn't I send you an invitation link a few days ago?

I haven't gotten an invite, but would really appreciate one!

Author
Time

Hi pittrek,

You also previously replied to me on Dec 1 that you'd sent me a PM myspleen invitation, but I never received it. Thank you so much for monitoring this page and responding, but hopefully you can find a way that will give access to all of us hopeful fans?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

@pittrek: The link didn't work! It's just a blank site! I wrote back to you on the same day.
Can you help me somehow? Do you know what's the problem?

Author
Time

pittrek said:

Hi pittrek,

What about my invitation? I would like to help in seeding, having enough free bandwidth for upload..

Thanks ahead!

Marko

http://toysfromcartoons.com