logo Sign In

The Dark Knight: Experience Joker - Fanedit (Released)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

LINK http://vimeo.com/94726781 /LINK

Okay, long story short, I just submitted my long time personal project called the former at Fanedit.org without much success. So, I’m sharing my project (5 years please respect that) on this site which is where I originally found out about Fanedits (thanks to the interesting Hard Target: Director’s Cut, curiously not posted about on .org neither). Please enjoy my efforts, posted some older similar videos I made on Vimeo as well so you can see my similar edits. Much appreciation.

Pwn

Author
Time

Hey again CSchmidlapp, been a rollercoaster year so far ugh. I trust that you watched the Memento Music video on the Vimeo since I have 1 view so far on that. Well that was even more of a rollercoaster year when I was editing that and I also edited that just before the news that Joker had passed away. That affected me quite a bit considering that I was already a Christopher Nolan fan from Following, Memento, and Insomnia as well as just jumping onto the Heath Ledger as Joker bandwagon.

Editing the video was just something for me and my friends, didn't intend for it to go public although I did come this close to showing it to a roomful of students. Glad to see that Jokerized Trailer btw, it's like a wierd dream seeing that for me and I'm not quite sure fully if I had seen it before, well keep in touch!!

Pwn

Author
Time

Nick you might want to take down the link in your OP. I'm surprised it has stayed up as long as it has..(.fnah...fnah).

I'm sure if people were to PM you, you would point them in the right direction.

Author
Time

Bingowings

This user is offline.

Or I could just remove if from the Internet completely .

Pwn

Author
Time

Most people mention that a link is available upon request in the Original Post and then people can private message you for it so keeping it on the internet somewhere is not just allowed but desired, however the forum rules are that no download links be the open forum.

A forum shut down by the MPAA etc is the last thing anyone wants.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Appreciate it if the posts stayed closer on topic at least , any thoughts on the actual Experience Joker video which is what my whole post is about? Noticed on Fanedit.org some insightful comments so I was hoping for some feedback hereabouts. 

The Dark Knight - "Experience Joker" - Scene Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWfjLBPCDA

P.S. Say no to Drugs.

Pwn

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Apologize for being ornery guys. The original link is back online and now password free. Thought i’d share again since you know there’s a lot of blood, sweat and t(y)ears in this one. Enjoi. - DuRacell Ian.

Pwn

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Can you describe exactly what this is? Is this a 35 minute edit of the movie? Is that the whole thing?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

My bads, here’s my original synopsis:

<QUOTE>
What started off as an exercise in making a Red Hot Chili Peppers music video utilizing my DVD ripping/editing skills plus my Dark Knight DVD, has turned into a 5 year long edit (off and on from 2009 - 2014) and ended at a half-hour long (newly scored) journey from start thru finish. The focus is on the award winning JoKeR performance by Mr. Ledger. Sometimes it’s about what’s being said on screen, sometimes the visuals speak louder than any words can communicate. Minus any music by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

P
L
A
Y

I
  T  

L
     O
      U
       D

!
          !
           !
            !   

In star war’s speak; curiously similar to Episode V: The Overclock Edition

www.fanedit.org/ifdb/component/content/article/80-fanedit-listings/fanmix/1158-episode-v-the-overclock-edition

Which coincidentally was made after I tried submitting the video to fanedit.org (somehow resulting in my banishment from their forums) - Nick(ian)

Pwn

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Thanks lifesaber, really glad you enjoyed it, it’s been a real tough sell [online at least]!

p.s. Oh and if a Moderator could delete that last post I Made Woops!

Pwn

Author
Time

Can u plz pm me a link 2 ur fanedit…most of da old ones r taken out…

Author
Time

vimeo link is down. Nicklan, if you’re still around, could you reupload this? Would like to check it out