logo Sign In

Post #524349

Author
TV's Frink
Parent topic
Take the twooffour Pledge (Pledge is Suspended - See Post #121) (At one time thread was about DOGS WEARING HATS)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/524349/action/topic#524349
Date created
18-Aug-2011, 12:05 PM

twooffour is a troll.

I don't use this term lightly.  "Troll" is thrown around way too much, but it should be obvious to pretty much anyone not named "twooffour" that he is the very definition of troll - he argues everything he can merely to get people to respond so he can do more of his "I'm superior" arguing carp.  Since he technically isn't breaking any forum rules, he's not going to get banned.  And thus the only way we'll ever be rid of him is to stop replying to him.

I realize I'm prime suspect #1 in engaging him, and this will be more difficult for me to follow through with than anyone.  But I think we definitely need to completely tune this guy out if he's ever going to leave.  And I'm pretty sure he'll leave if he has no one to argue with.

Therefore...

I pledge to never respond to a single twooffour post again.  I won't quote him, I won't respond to him, I won't mention him.

Holy hell this will be difficult.  But with all of your help, I'm sure I can beat this "thing."

Please also pledge to do so.  This will only work if we all do it.  And I know many of you are already doing this silently, so I leave it up to you if you want to also do it publicly.  I understand if you wish to remain anonymous.

Members who have signed the pledge:

-TV's Frink
-Warbler
-greenpenguino
-TheBoost
-ChainsawAsh
-PSYCHO_DAYV
-Ziggy Stardust (removed for repeated violations of pledge)
-RedFive
-Davnes007
-PinkFive
-xhonzi
-ferris209
-doubleofive
-bkev (removed per request)
-darth_ender
-doubleKO
-Akwat Kbrana
-toho-scope
-Pennsylvania Jones