logo Sign In

TV's Frink's Star Wars Fanedit Upload Request Thread In Which You Can Request That I Upload A Star Wars Fanedit And I Will Respond Yay Or Nay (CHECK FIRST POST BEFORE MAKING REQUESTS)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

DO NOT REQUEST TORRENTS OR NEWSGROUP UPLOADS, I ONLY UPLOAD TO FILE LOCKERS SUCH AS MEGA

All uploads are sent to fanedit.info. Do not request direct links here or via PM, and do not request uploads of anything that fanedit.info will not accept. See http://www.fanedit.org/ifdb/ for a full listing.

If a Star Wars Fanedit has gone missing, feel free to request it here.

Newly available:

Pending uploads:

To-Do:

AEMovieguy Ep 3

UPDATE 8/15/2017:
You can also find a database of edits on IFDb and who has them here:
https://forums.fanedit.org/showthread.php?tid=15534

Author
Time

As an FYI, I've recently uploaded Slumberland's Ep. 1 and 2, which are both now available on fanedit.info.  Ep. 3 submitted today, should be available soon.

Author
Time

This is a wonderful thread.  I just need to think of some edits I want you to up.

Author
Time

IFDb is a great resource for that.  But please make sure it's not already available on .info.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Thanks for doing this Frink. Would you have the "Episode IV: A New Hope - The Darth Editous/ADigitalMan Hybrid Edition?"

Thanks again.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Unfortunately I do not have it, sorry.

JEDIT: I should mention that I have a ton of prequel edits but not much OT-wise.  But always feel free to ask.  Also, I should mention that I recently uploaded the Jambe Documentary Trilogy (NTSC).  However, I do not have the Miami version of Building Empire.

Author
Time

theres... a... .info...(?!) ...typetypetype... <click>  I have dide and gone to heaven,.  This is a happy newbie.

no surprises please

Author
Time

Slumberland Ep 3 is now available on Megashares via fanedit.info.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

-Star Wars Begins
-Building Empire
-Returning to Jedi

I got these but i dont know if they are PAL or NTSC. Possibly PAL since Jambe sent me them directly, and i frink they got converted to NTSC after the inital vertions got released.

Its a shame peoplz hit and run with these torrents though.

They are all on myspleen in NTSC, but only Star Wars Begins is seeded at the moment, a request for the others may get them seeded.

Where i normally upload to has been shut down by the powers that be.

Author
Time

As I said, all three NTSC versions are available on fanedit.info.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Oh, i just read it as a request. Futile attemt to help then.

Good stuff frink.

Author
Time

PM sent. As I said there, AEMovieguy's edit of Episode 3 preserves the twin surprise in ROTJ, making it a good choice for viewing Star Wars in the 'machete order.'

My stance on revising fan edits.

Author
Time

I finally checked and I do indeed have AEMovieguy's Ep 3.  I've added it to the list.

Author
Time

Any chance of a Seciors Return of the Sith MP4 re-upload?  The links provided via FE.info lead to either missing or corrupt files.  Thanks.

Spoiler free for the ST

Author
Time

I don't have it.  But he's active on FE, perhaps a PM there could help.

Author
Time

Been chatting to him on FE.org.  Nice guy.  But I still can't get the bloody download to work!  Maybe I should just wait for v2.

Spoiler free for the ST

Author
Time

The following are newly available on Megashares via Fanedit.info:

-AEMovieguy Ep 3
-Magnoliafan Ep 1 Balance of the Force

Author
Time

The following are newly available on Megashares via Fanedit.info:

-Corgicar Ep 3
-JasonN Ep 1

Author
Time

If possible could Stankpac's episode III (DVD 9) be reposted to .info.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Author
Time

Not sure if I have but send me a reminder pm and I'll check.