Author
VincentSmalls
Parent topic
THE STAR WARS REVISITED SAGA'S CUSTOM BLU-RAY/DVD COVER THREAD
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/384736/action/topic#384736
Date created
3-Nov-2009, 2:38 PM

Okay... here we go. You've seen some of this before, but there's some new stuff here... all these covers are available for anyone that wants them. Just message me your email address and which ones you want and I'll mail 'em on over! Peace.

1. Star Wars - A New Hope : REVISITED (Cover Version 1)

2. Star Wars - A New Hope : REVISITED (Cover Version 2)

[This one was modifyed to fit the theme running through each cover set by The Empire Strikes Back poster used, and a theme that will run into the prequels too. This one may yet still get modifyed more if I can figure out how to make the Death Star and Vader a little bigger but in proportion to the rest of the cover]

3. Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back : REVISITED

4. Star Wars - Return Of The Jedi : REVISITED (Cover Version 1)

5. Star Wars - Return Of The Jedi : REVISITED (Cover Version 2)

[Just an alternate version to keep with the theme of the retro poster look. Also a colour change. If I can find a better version of the poster used this will be smarted up sometime... as it displays a crease across the pic... booo!!!!]

Now, the following covers use a great series of retro-style artwork by a guy named Tom Whalen... you may have seen his artwork before, I love it and fancied using it for a cover collection. It may not be to everyone's taste, but to me it makes it all feel very cool indeed... enjoy!

6. Star Wars - A New Hope : REVISITED (COMIC-STYLE)

7. Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back : REVISITED (COMIC-STYLE)

8. Star Wars - Return Of The Jedi : REVISITED (COMIC-STYLE)

That's all folks!!!