logo Sign In

THE BEATLES ON STAGE IN JAPAN: 1966 TOUR (Released)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hi everyone,

Purchased a bootleg vinyl today of - well - The Beatles.  One of their Japanese concerts, which I believe was - save the rooftop concert - one of their last.  Now, a few of these songs are on Anthology; however, a few aren’t.  I have a friend who’s got one of those transfer machines, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in the ones that weren’t on Anthology.  This could be a common bootleg, I don’t know.  Either way, it’s funny that there’s a picture of The Rutles on there.

A Goon in a Gaggle of 'em

Author
Time

I have the laser disc of this show with great video and audio.

1. Rock & Roll Music
2. She's A Woman
3. If I Needed Someone
4. Day Tripper
5. Baby's In Black
6. I Feel Fine
7. Yesterday
8. I Wanna Be Your Man
9. Nowhere Man
10. Paperback Writer
11. I'm Down
12. Mr Moonlight

THE BEATLES Live At Budokan 1966 (1992 Japanese 12-track NTSC laserdisc, picture sleeve, obi strip & Japanese insert. By far the best live recording of the Beatles & unavailable legitimately in any other format! VPLR-70236

“First feel fear, then get angry. Then go with your life into the fight.” - Bill Mollison

Author
Time

I think my set is missing "If I Needed Someone" and "I Wanna Be Your Man".  As well as Mr Moonlight.

Possible you could transfer that FF?

Author
Time
bkev said:

I think my set is missing "If I Needed Someone" and "I Wanna Be Your Man".  As well as Mr Moonlight.

Possible you could transfer that FF?

Send me a PM, and We Can Work It Out.  *Wink*

“First feel fear, then get angry. Then go with your life into the fight.” - Bill Mollison

Author
Time

All the Beatles puns in this thread are driving me mad.

(Believe it or not, that one was entirely unintentional and I hate myself for leaving it there.)

Author
Time

I never did send FF postage (never. EVER trust me to do ANYTHING), but if anyone's willing to PiF with him I'm sure a torrent would pop up.  Also: I got a USB turntable, so if anyone wants a simple transfer of the album I could do so.

Author
Time
bkev said:

I never did send FF postage (never. EVER trust me to do ANYTHING), but if anyone's willing to PiF with him I'm sure a torrent would pop up.  Also: I got a USB turntable, so if anyone wants a simple transfer of the album I could do so.

I wouldn't mind a transfer of the album, but I have been told never EVER trust you to do anything.  Ah well.

Author
Time

Well... it has a few loud pops, but it should sound all right.  If I ever get around to transferring it I'll let you know.

is ogg okay?  I don't know how to get Audacity to encode in flac, and it's what I use.  Unless someone knows of recording software that does flac.

Author
Time

I am non-denominational with regards to audio formats.  What ever you want, man.

Author
Time

I flac frontend?  Sorry, you're talking to tech tard-o here.  Plus, I didn't know that .wav was lossless, which is the whole point of flac no?

Thanks for trying to help me.

Author
Time

At the torrent site where the "demons" are, there is a dvd of FFs Beatles disc. There is also a 2 cd flac of the concerts too.

Sometime this week, i can upload my version to rapidshare for whoever wants it.

Author
Time
seniorgrande said:

Sometime this week, i can upload my version to rapidshare for whoever wants it.

That would be very nice of you.

Author
Time

Using Audacity to save WAV, it's uncompressed.

"Right now the coffees are doing their final work." (Airi, Masked Rider Den-o episode 1)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

i've been working on the beatles live at shea remastered edition.my copy is even better than the bluray that's floating around.i fixed many bad edit shots that showed the beatles not singing but you hear singing,or shots where they aren't playing the song thats being played.there was shots of george playing his gretsch when he should have been shown playing the rickenbacker.the video is just short of anthology quality,very close.since there is no footage of she's a woman and everybody's trying to be my baby i put together a montage of crowd shots for everybody's trying to be my baby.although i did add some footage of the beatles doing this song found in the edit cuts.and for she's a woman i found some black and white shots of them performing this on stage as well as some black and white audience shots.

"you make a living by what you get,but you make a life by what you give"           winston churchill