Author
Ingo Sucks
Parent topic
Syndrome Killer
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/188223/action/topic#188223
Date created
2-Mar-2006, 5:22 PM
I've already told you before that the villain from "the Incredibles" gave me a lot of bad memories. That's only half the story. This is what I tried doing to help get rid of the bad memories:

-I try thinking of good memories from Disney movies I LIKED. (No Pixars)

-I destroyed and set fire to my copy of the movie.

-I sent e-mails to Pixar and telephoned them numerous times. They apparently couldn't help me, and if I telephone them again I'll get arrested.

-I see a therapist about once a week, and she has me take this medication to help me think of good things, which isn't working anymore.

-I have my mom buy me DVDs of good movies I LIKE. (Like Star Wars and Hercules)

In my last e-mail to Pixar, I wanted them to make me a program where I could hunt down Syndrome and kill him by any means I want to, because I hated his death in the movie. I'd have a shield to block his freeze thing, and wings to chase him in his rocket boots. I could use anything to kill him from a knife and a shotgun to a rocket launcher and a cannon. Something like DOOM.

Pixar refused to make the program because it wasn't their business; they told me to find someone online to make it for me. Since I know you guys are great at editing movies, I thought maybe some of you people could make this program fdor me.