logo Sign In

Survivors' Enclave From Another Fanediting site (.org regroup thread)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hi all, this looks like a very nice site and great work by the admins and mods. sorry to post this here, but I just joined this site and had an off-topic question.

I'm a member over at fanedit.org but that site seems to be down for a couple of days now, not sure if its a server issue or not, but I hope it comes back. Does anyone know what is going on with that site?

Anyway thank you, and sorry if this is an inappropriate post as they weren't any FAQs regarding FE's server issues etc online, so I'm not sure if the site got shut down or what. Thanks again

Kris

Author
Time

According to TMBTM's blog page thing it may be down for weeks, for maintenance I think.

OT-DAWT-COM nieghbour and sometime poster (Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day!)

Author
Time

Well, as long as it's only maintenance related and not legal matters. I'm just a little sad cuz one of my favorite editors just got back into his latest project that he had taken like a 2 year break from.

Author
Time

I'm trying to find out more.  The "weeks" thing was new to me.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

C3PO sez: "Here we go again."

Author
Time

I will say that I'm am glad I found you guys.  I haven't been active in this forum before, so I wandered over hoping to see some old faces.  I'm glad I'm not out in the cold for the time being.

Author
Time

You guys should stick around...for what reave calls "Frink Unfiltered."

Author
Time

I thought this thread was going to be about Anti-Matter. Suffice it to say, I'm disappointed. =(

Author
Time

I'm glad you guys are regrouping here.  I am a member there, but far less active in posting, though I check things out almost daily.  I think these sites really are partners in crime, and I'm glad to see more of you visiting over here.

Author
Time

DuracellEnergizer said:

I thought this thread was going to be about Anti-Matter. Suffice it to say, I'm disappointed. =(

Ranger, I suggest updating the thread title to be more specific.

Author
Time

Gaith said:

Someone should make a tweet on the official FE twitter!  :P

Echo what Gaith said, and suggest the Facebook page be updated, as well.

https://www.facebook.com/fanedit.org

Last update was 15 September.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

FYI the shutdown is nothing bad (like a C&D, for instance).  Hopefully we'll be back sooner rather than later.

Author
Time

Vultural said:

Gaith said:

Someone should make a tweet on the official FE twitter!  :P

Echo what Gaith said, and suggest the Facebook page be updated, as well.

https://www.facebook.com/fanedit.org

Last update was 15 September.

Prepare to be bullied.

Author
Time

Now I'm disappointed I never got to see the original title!

Forum Moderator
Author
Time

Thanks, darth_ender!

Also, hooray, Vultural's here! It's a party now!   :)  *de-caps craft beer bottle*

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Thank you, Gaith, but this is hit n run for me.

I rarely come to OT.  Just curious about FE.

See you at the other joint.

Best,   V

Author
Time

Another refugee here, huddling around the campfire.

I usually check in here to read the threads every day but I never post. There's a great community on originaltrilogy.com...almost as good as FE.org. 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Tobar said:

Now I'm disappointed I never got to see the original title!

???

Nothing has changed.

And btw, each post shows the thread title as it was at the time of the post (except the OP, which always shows the current title).

Author
Time

Haha hey guys... thanks for the update. Man it sucks the site may be down for weeks... a very grisly christmas indeed...

On the plus side,