Author
Darth Solo
Parent topic
Star Wars DVD Covers
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/242336/action/topic#242336
Date created
8-Sep-2006, 6:37 PM
I didn't want to get drawn into this but yeah, i do agree we shouldn't have to pay to download these covers, but firstly i respect the original artists wishes --not that they want you to pay for them-just get from a site that requires a donation for the running of a site that offers a very large number of great customs for 1000's of films (man i feel like a corney advert sometimes)as casualimp could vouch for - as i've seen his contribution there.

Sith Angel is okay with the disribution of his work- he requires that you credit himself with the author of his work, yet although i'd originaly planned to upload his complete set, i got the feeling he didn't wish me to do that.

I then stopped before i PM Cormme (who has the most large and fantastic set of them all - and i'd really love to up the the set of McQuarrie art set because i know you'd guys would love it and give it the respect it deserves)

Jupiter Prime is however someone I am aprehensive about contacting altogether based on how he treats his privacy. Still, i just loved his spanning sets and i'm glad Rikter upload them to share here. If anyone cares to finnish the episode 3 covers propery then well, fantastic!