Author
russs15
Parent topic
Star Wars 1997 DTS CD-ROMs (Released)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/594569/action/topic#594569
Date created
9-Sep-2012, 12:41 PM

I have just come home from a week sailing up and down fjords and I really expected this thread to have progressed somewhat.

In short, is there a use/need/desire/interest/point in taking the issue of forming a 97 SE "standard" to a thread of it's own/PM's/email??

I think there is but I am only an "ideas" person without the equipment, skills, time, talent, patience to make it a reality.

As flawed as it is, we already have an OT "standard" (GOUT) We also have two different SE "standards" with the 2004 DVD's (George's 04 Special Edition Trilogy) and the 2011 Blu-Rays (George's 11 Special Edition Trilogy).

My "idea" for the 97SE "standard" that all future SE video and audio could sync to - following current naming protocols - is named the G97SET or GSET  (George's 97 Special Edition Trilogy or George's Special Edition Trilogy).

Any future discussions on this should be outside this thread although, as I have stated previously, these DTS CD-ROMs should play an important part in any discussions that may take place.

Moving along........