logo Sign In

Should C3PX resume going to the bathroom?

Author
Time

Taking the lead from my friend Warbler, I have decided I'm going to put it up for a vote.

All those whom think I should resume the daily process of relieving myself, vote yea. Those whom think I shouldn't, vote nay. I will abide by the majority.  

Voting will end at the end of Friday, exactly at 12 AM 08/07/2010 (Eastern Standard Time).  

Let voting commence. 

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

Thread already bookmarked for Classic LOL consideration.

And my vote is "no" just so I can find out what will happen.

Author
Time

I am sorry, that answer needs to be in the form of either a "yea" (yays will be accepted as well) or a "nay".

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

C3PX said:

I am sorry, that answer needs to be in the form of either a "yea" (yays will be accepted as well) or a "nay".

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gCGN8F-HpD8/SciGKqtco9I/AAAAAAAAAcY/63cjBjSUEec/s400/Just_Say_Neigh.gif

Author
Time

Do everything in your pants, it didn't do John Wayne's career any harm.

Author
Time

C3PX said:

All those whom think I should resume the daily process of relieving myself, vote yea.

/:-I There there are various ways of interpreting your question.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Ah, that's a very good point!  Even the main question, "should I resume going to the bathroom," is open to interpretation.  Are you using the bathroom to hold a kidnapping victim prisoner?  Then you definitely should resume going to the bathroom, as you need to continue bringing him/her food.  I change my vote to "ye."

Author
Time

C3PX said:

Taking the lead from my friend Warbler, I have decided I'm going to put it up for a vote.

All those whom think I should resume the daily process of relieving myself, vote yea. Those whom think I shouldn't, vote nay. I will abide by the majority.  

Voting will end at the end of Friday, exactly at 12 AM 08/07/2010 (Eastern Standard Time).  

Let voting commence. 

I hope for your sake that the nays don't win out.   I abstain, btw.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Warbler said:

I abstain, btw.

Oh, so that's what CP3S meant.  Then I definitely change my vote to "neigh" again.

I assume you value your eyesight.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

C3PX going out of the bathroom...

See what results !

Author
Time

Haha! Yet another awesome post from ABC.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

And my vote is "no" just so I can find out what will happen.

Unfortuantely I have to agree with this.

I vote no.

VADER!? WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOCHA LATTE? -Palpy on a very bad day.
“George didn’t think there was any future in dead Han toys.”-Harrison Ford
YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/DamnFoolIdealisticCrusader

Author
Time

Current Score

TV's Fink: Nay

Chaz Solo: Ye

Chewtobacco: Yea

Captian Solo: Nay

Warbler: Abstains

Author
Time

C3PX said:

TV's Fink: Nay

Chaz Solo: Ye

Chewtobacco: Yea

Captian Solo: Nay

Warbler: Abstains

Hey!  Why does Garbler escape with his name unchanged?   :D

Author
Time

Ha! Second time in two days I provide an avatar here. I should be paid !

... And, as leader of this thread, you vote counts for two (same in politics I guess, as it happens where I am).

Author
Time

Is it too late to vote?  Sluggo sez: Yea.  Just wash your hands when done.

Author
Time

Yeah, you were too late Sluggo, ended Friday evening. The nays got it.

Oh geez, I am in so much pain! And it has only been two days! Arrrrrrrg!

Author
Time

Maybe you can exploit a loophole.  Did the rules give any stipulation about going to the bathroom involuntarily?  If not, bring on the Milk of Magnesia and let the Chocolate Rain commence!!!

Courteously.

There is no lingerie in space…

C3PX said: Gaffer is like that hot girl in high school that you think you have a chance with even though she is way out of your league because she is sweet and not a stuck up bitch who pretends you don’t exist… then one day you spot her making out with some skinny twerp, only on second glance you realize it is the goth girl who always sits in the back of class; at that moment it dawns on you why she is never seen hanging off the arm of any of the jocks… and you realize, damn, she really is unobtainable after all. Not that that is going to stop you from dreaming… Only in this case, Gaffer is actually a guy.

Author
Time

Just don't go to the room that has a bath.  You may relieve yourself in anyother room of the house.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I found a loophole. The sink, while not as comfy as a comode is working quite nicely... garbage disposal keeps clogging though... :(

Too much info? ;)