logo Sign In

Info & Help Wanted: re scenes from the STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL - RESTORATION?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

As I have been researching the holiday special kcci edition is missing two seconds in particular. Right before the stormtroopers enter and Malla growls and after they hear the hum of the millinum falcon, the part when the door starts to open is missing. I would be oblidged to anybody that has this footage and posts it as a download. Also I would like to find the deleted scene where the imperial trooper eats a wookiee ookiee. What about the alien commercial was that a place marker or actually a deleted scene. Anyway thanks to an acquantiance I’ve been able to aquire a better quality version of the cartoon from the 1080p blu ray rip with better stabilized borders and sound. I’ve heard that there was also an extended segment of the main cartoon. If anyone happens to own Boba Fett’s extended intro, I’d be grateful if somebody would post the download. Thanks for help, and everybody at originaltrilogy.com

Author
Time
 (Edited)

MichaelGonJinn said:

Anyway thanks to an acquantiance I've been able to aquire a better quality version of the cartoon from the 1080p blu ray rip with better stabilized borders and sound.
better stabilized? no borders?
G wish i knew where to find one of those.
You have nice acquantiances!

However, in practice you must take into account the “fuckwit factor”. Just talk to Darth Mallwalker…
-Moth3r

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I'm not the source.

But I was amazed when I looked at a Blu-ray disc that its file structure is just a collection of MP4s. I'm so used to the opaque VOBs of a DVD, but on the Blu-ray disc the animated bit should just be its own separate segment. Far less frustrating than extracting the video once it's encoded to a DVD.

And I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

“Before the Dark Times. Before the Prequels.”

Author
Time

the more I see you necroposting, the more I get an image in my head of a poodle going #1 on the sofa, the carpet, the armchair, the table leg, the potted plant....

can't figure out why...

Author
Time

I assume the post you're referring to was deleted?

This signature uses Markdown syntax, which makes it easy to add formatting like italics, bold, and lists:

Author
Time

...yes. I was replying to colton. I'll just replace it with a picture of Lumpy. Won't make much difference.