logo Sign In

Post #565995

Author
greenpenguino
Parent topic
STAR WARS: Episode TWO POINT EIGHT: THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF RIC OLIE or HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE OLIE
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/565995/action/topic#565995
Date created
22-Feb-2012, 6:22 AM

STAR  WARS

--EPISODE II.VIII--

THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF RIC OLIE or HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE OLIE: THE SEQUEL TO STAR WARS: Episode One. Also known as Greenpenguino's best Star wars script, EVA!!!! SEQUEL SEQUEL!

STARRING RIC OLIE

Written by Greenpenguino

Music produced by a combined effort

by DAVID BOWIE, The Who, Queen, The Beatles, the Electric Light Orchestra, DAVID BOWIE, John Williams, Danny Elfman, DAVID BOWIE, Hans Zimmer and Mozart.... and DAVID BOWIE.

Fade in.

A long time ago in a galaxy, far far away...

A huge explosion fills the screen, the words STAR WARS fly towards the camera and slam firmly in the centre, taking up most of the screen. The words ‘Starring Ric Olie’ appear underneath. The numbers "2.8" slam next to the words STAR WARS

FAN-BOY IN AUDIENCE

Oh jeez, here we go agai-

Giant David Bowie appears out of nowhere and eats the fanboy

GIANT DAVID BOWIE

Make way for the Homo-Superior!!

EXT. PARKING LOT - SPACE-WORLD IN SPACE- NIGHT

Pan down to a parking lot. Ric Olie's identical twin brother BIZARRO OLIE is standing around doing nothing.

BIZARRO OLIE

Me am not standing round doing nothing.

A evil gang of evil thugs shows up and guns him down.

BIZARRO OLIE

AGH! Me am not dead. (He Dies)

INT. RIC OLIE'S PALACE OF PALACEY OLIENESS - RIC OLIE'S OFFICE - DAY

Ric Olie is sitting at his awesome desk, smoking a pipe.

RIC

I am smoking a Pipe whilst sat at my awesome desk. Inside my Palace of Palacey Olieness

His phone suddenly rings

RIC

My Phone is ringing! I will pick it up.

He picks up the phone.

RIC

Hello? What's that? My Identical twin brother, that is not as handsome as me, has been killed? By who??! The Evil gang of Evil?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He pulls a gun out of his draw.

RIC

Look over here! Ric Olie is getting his vengeance!!!...and his gun out of his draw.