logo Sign In

Radio Drama Scripts??

Author
Time
Hi

Does anyone have the Scripts for the Radio Dramas??

I am looking for them in a form that I can display on my computer. I.e "txt" or "doc or "pdf"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
J

Creator of Star Wars Begins, Building Empire and Returning to Jedi
Follow me on twitter @jamieSWB. Please support me at - http://www.patreon.com/jamiebenning/

Author
Time
I think I may have found a download for that once. I will see if I have anything I can upload and let you know.

Actually, I am interested to know if I have them or not now, as your question has interested me in having them myself
Author
Time
That'd be great if you could find them, I remember downloading them once a looong time ago. Then I tried to find them online again recently, but no luck.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them during the long winter evenings."
Author
Time
I checked and unfortunately I don't have them. I have all the known scripts/drafts of the Star Wars movies and even a script for the TPM Radio Drama which I have never been able to find, but not the scripts that really matter. Sorry guys.

Since my search got me interested again, does anyone know where I can find a downloadable copy of the TPM radio drama? Until I looked for the other scripts I forgot all about it and I am still interested in listening to it sometime. Thanks for the help guys.
Author
Time
TPM radio drama? I mean, isn't it dangerous? People will be listening to it on their cars, and either be bored to hell and fall asleep and crash, or crash deliberatedly to commit suicide, after hearing Jar Jar on the radio!
“Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” — Nazi Reich Marshal Hermann Goering
Author
Time
YOu're absolutely right Bizzle. I guess I didn't realize before that this was actually a fan created (fake) radio drama. I took another look at it and it turns out it was written by somebody at TFN.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I won't have to wonder...or crash!

:::Hears Jar Jar's brain-melting voice coming over the radio:::

Thinks to himself "My brain is turning to goo...must silence the voice...must steer into on-coming traffic..."
Author
Time
When I saw that there were six replies to my post I thought the scripts had been found.

Creator of Star Wars Begins, Building Empire and Returning to Jedi
Follow me on twitter @jamieSWB. Please support me at - http://www.patreon.com/jamiebenning/

Author
Time
a prequel radio drama sounds good on paper, that is if you never saw the prequels themselves
Author
Time
I once wrote two chapters of an Episode II radio drama, adapting from the novelization, for Nathan Butler, who was going to be adapting them as a fan production, but it never got off the ground for whatever reason.
The Best Show You've Never Heard
Author
Time
Maaaybe because it's Atack of the Clones?
“Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” — Nazi Reich Marshal Hermann Goering
Author
Time
Noooooooooo because he asked me to do it in the first place. Maaaaaaybe because he was too busy grading papers to put together a fan-made radio drama adaptation that if he was lucky, 300 people at MOST would hear?

There we go.
The Best Show You've Never Heard
Author
Time
Ahem, I think you exaggerated that number just a bit.... its more like 250.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them during the long winter evenings."
Author
Time
I have TPM audio drama transcript, someone find a host and i'll make it available, it's in 12 chapters.
Author
Time
I saved it a couple years, I have no idea if it's fan made or not.
Author
Time
It is, since there has never been an official TPM radio drama.