logo Sign In

Puggo GRANDE - 16mm restoration (Released) — Page 31

Author
Time

Can't find the Star Wars DL anywhere, either. May I get a MySpleen invite from some kind person here?

Author
Time

Puggo - Jar Jar's Yoda said:

That is extremely clever!  I'd have to think about how to automate the sync, but it's a great idea.

Aw shucks....

As you fully appreciate, the pain with trying to get an audio capture to match the film frame capture is greater than.... well, more pain than you can imagine!

I figure as long as we have one 'tick' per frame, we could automate the audio stretch/shrink in some way to align them, as long as we keep the start-frame the same, and don't have any dropped frames.

Donations welcome: paypal.me/poit
bitcoin:13QDjXjt7w7BFiQc4Q7wpRGPtYKYchnm8x
Help get The Original Trilogy preserved!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Can anyone help? I wish to download Puggo GRANDE, but I don't find it anywhere. All torrents and files don't work anymore. :(

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I wish to download the puggoGrande too.

torrents down, tehparadox not contained unless I'm really to stupid to find it

Author
Time

BuddhaMaster said:

uhm there is no seeding part on myspleen? 0/0

I'm happily willing to

Ummm.... WTF? Seriously?  There's 7 seeds at the moment.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

So, nice to have you here. Seriously I've put the torrent in my client yesterday and it had seeders and right now I was looking again and there are 7 seeders. But I get no seeders at all.

I hope this is not becoming insulting, but are there any prerequirements to get that running? I'd happily spread as much as I can

Author
Time

Maybe your router settings need adjusting.

This signature uses Markdown syntax, which makes it easy to add formatting like italics, bold, and lists:

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I don't want to unnecessarily flood this thread with my stupidity.

But there are seeds on MS, I've added the file to BT and it's showing 7 seeders, a total of 8 peers (on MS). I've added the file 2 days ago and it keeps staying on 0/0. I'm using the latest version of BT.

I've read trough the FAQ and I don't know what to do. It almost looks like one is supposed to use the website to getting things done. I dont see a way to do this.

Could it be possible that MS is blocked for either me, or in certain countries?

I'm in Switzerland. I don't use a router or anything the like. Everything is running fine otherwise. BT just seems not to get any trackers for the container. I've even looked for a way of manually adding them, to no avail. 

*EDIT* Allright, I'm now using µT and it runs like a weasel.

Whatever was the problem with BT, I will not be using that again.

Thanks for anyones patience

Author
Time

Yeah, uTorrent is pretty nice, I switched to it a long time ago (used BitTornado before that, started having problems).

This signature uses Markdown syntax, which makes it easy to add formatting like italics, bold, and lists:

Author
Time

Awesome shot out. How did you find out about it?

Forum Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

..on a podcast sponsored by Star Wars' current ownership.  How taboo.  And a tip of the cap to usenet, can't get much better.  I'll second SilverWook's question.

Author
Time

I was curious about the Disney sponsorship too, as there's spicy language, and a Your Highness poster hanging next to the Aladdin one.

Forum Moderator

Where were you in '77?

Author
Time

Super awesome =)

So...how long before the avalanche of "please seed this" hits us?

Author
Time

could someone point me in the right direction for a working nzb or torrent for puggo grande,I cant find anything,thanks

Author
Time

AVALANCHE

Author
Time

Could somebody point me to a working link to the Disc/Jacket art?

Author
Time
 (Edited)

msycamore said:

It's still up on MySpleen, if torrents is an option for you. Let me know if you need an invite.

Hey I know this is from a while ago, but do you think you could send me an invite?

Author
Time

whatwouldhando

Is Hando Han and Lando's adopted baby?

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

whatwouldhando

Is Hando Han and Lando's adopted baby?

Of course not--don't be ridiculous! It's their biological child.