logo Sign In

Phineasbg/ HIGHLANDER II: Extended Versions (Released) — Page 15

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hey Mitch, excellent cuts/edition of this guilty pleasure of a film! Are you going to release the Restored American Cut ? I few posts back you said that this cut is only for you and Phineasbg.

Author
Time

Actually we have to just author The RAC and it will be ready. We have many other projects going on so when we get a little time we will release it.

Remember, Highlander, you’ve both still got your full measure of life. Use it well, and your future will be glorious.

Author
Time

hi ,just a quick word to thank you for all this work,great job !

now that i have thoses cut + officials cut on dvd i was wondering if you would recommand a particular watching order ?

sorry for my english...

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Sorry we have not updated for a while now.  Some people asked me to update if there was new news.

Sorry! No real new news  for this project  BUT!!!

Well the Highlander II projects are complete and three of them have been released. 

There is talk between Phineas and Myself on a revisiting project of it, 2.0 Anyone?

We never fully released the American Cut of the film even though it was cpmpleted. In order to make all the edits that PhineasBg created for the other three in edits in the box set the American cut had to be created from acratch in WS. Revisted 2.0 would most likely include ALL new Motion menus for all the films and a few other things. We would ofcourse release the American cut to complete the box set.

Reality Check - Lets be real though, we are years away from returning to the world of Highlander II. Highlander right now is kind of at a stall anyhow. As of now we are working on Superman RIC and then we have a bunch of other projects.

Rest assured we do want to revisit them and finish the complete box set.

Remember, Highlander, you’ve both still got your full measure of life. Use it well, and your future will be glorious.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Seeing as how Highlander is to receive a reboot pretty soon, it would still be real fun to get our hands on the Restored American Version, in my opinion. And since it still hasn't been released, one might say you may as well continue tweaking it, and right away release the 2.0 Version.

Furthermore, with three out of four released, I can't find the Early European/International (call it what you will) Cut. Anyone have links on that?

OT Forum_; FanEdit.org:_ Radi0n FanEdit Forum: Kal-El
tehPARADOX**Galen_Marek_True_Jedi **(I know… <span style=“padding: 0px; margin: 0px; text-decoration: underline;”>don’t ask</span>)
My Man of Tomorrow (Superman Returns) Fan Edit (FanEdit forum link)

THE ICE CREAM WARS

_
_

Author
Time

Okay, this is really freaking stupid, sorry Mitch. I completely overlooked the 'Special Editions' section on fanedit.info. :)

Keep up the good work ;)

tehPARADOX**Galen_Marek_True_Jedi **(I know… <span style=“padding: 0px; margin: 0px; text-decoration: underline;”>don’t ask</span>)

THE ICE CREAM WARS

_
_

Author
Time

The links are dead though. So basically, both the International Version and the American Cut are lost to the public. Only Extended Zeist and Special Zeist are still available.

THE ICE CREAM WARS

_
_

Author
Time

Hello !

Where can i find this Special Zeist Edition cut ?

Help me please !

I am french ( frog ) and i don't speak english very well.

But i neeeed this version of the film !

Please help me !

MEREJ

Author
Time

Hi

Maybe someone has the Italian highlander 2 dvd 94 minutes?

Author
Time

Hi
I am new to the site and have read a lot about the different versions of Highlander 2 which sound great. Are the restored European and extended ziest versions still available anywhere or am I way too late to the party. Would be grateful to anyone who could let me know or point me in the right direction.