logo Sign In

Post #660533

Author
djchaseb
Parent topic
Our Night Of The Living Dead 1990 project (Released)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/660533/action/topic#660533
Date created
18-Sep-2013, 12:33 PM

Received my copy in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to pop it in this morning.  The first thing I noticed was some very nice disc art.  Such a nice touch and something not easy or cheap to do!  Just a testament to the amount of work that goes into these projects.  Not to mention the beautiful slip cover and awesome cover art which is so much better than Twilight Time's.  

The menu is nicely laid out and the option to switch between the Team Blu version and Vudu HDX Theatrical version on the fly is super sweet.  The audio options are very complete, I settled on the Theatrical 2.0 Linear PCM.  The colors are so much improved over Twilight Time's overly dark and blue version.  You can really appreciate this when viewing Team Blu's bonus content that compares the 2 side by side in real time, a nice 10 minute flow showing just how bad Twilight Time's is and just how good and balanced Team Blu's is.  There are a ton of fun bonus features ranging from interviews to booklet scans which really make this a definitive version of the film.  The amount of work that went in to this project is evident from the moment you pop it in.  Team Blu have really outdone themselves and continue to impress with their attention to detail.  The film has truly never looked better.  Many thanks to the team for all their hard work and dedication to bringing us these wonderful titles!  I couldn't ask for a better and more complete package!