Author
Ghostbusters
Parent topic
Off Topic Discussion About Adywan's Revisited Projects
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/470857/action/topic#470857
Date created
5-Feb-2011, 11:57 PM

I don't know if this thread is OK with the moderators, but Adywan said he doesn't want to make a ROTJ Revisited Thread or a PT Revisited Thread until he works on them. I know there is a ESB and ROTJ Wishlist Thread, but this question applies more to the PT Revisited. This was originally an email, but Adywan said it is cheaper for him to check messages on here instead of through email:

Adywan, so you plan on doing the PT in 720p so you can alter position of the framing and maybe do some subtle panning and zooming in and out? Did you have anything particular in mind for that? I don't know if the PT has a framing problem, I think some scenes could be improved by having closer viewing of the actors and maybe changing the framing, but I can't think of anything in particular. Do you have anything in mind yet? Your computer will need to handle 1080p video if you do that because you will need to work with the whole picture. You should probably do the framing work first before color correcting and everything else so you can do the rendering in 720p instead of 1080p. Did you consider doing that with ROTJ? I don't think ROTJ has framing problems, do you think it has problems? Maybe you should consider working with ROTJ in 1080p in case you decide to change framing, because once it is in 720, you can't go back and change that unless you start all over.

I know you despise OCPMovie, but did you see his Deleted Magic: Revisited? Was that just a gimmick or did he really add more to it that is worth downloading again?