logo Sign In

Post #760882

Author
generalfrevious
Parent topic
Nothing Matters Anymore. Climate Change/Global Warming Will Drive Humans To Extinction In A Matter Of Decades
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/760882/action/topic#760882
Date created
2-Apr-2015, 5:26 PM

I know you all think it ridiculous that I believe humanity will be dead by 2100. But it's a fact that runaway climate change is happening now thanks to everyone involved. My home state California is in its fourth year of drought with no end in sight; within a decade 38 million people will have to leave the state for good because the drought will still be going. No one can survive a wet bulb temperature above 95 degrees Farenheit, and yet most areas with much of the world's population will have climates that surpass this threshold. The only solution is to erase the last 250 years of technological progress and evacuate to either the poles or another planet. But this will never be done because of the energy industry and the sheer impossibility of carrying this solution out. So by 2100 the human race, along with most organisms more advanced than simple multicellular plants and animals, will be completely dead.

What a shit fortune to be alive at this time in history.