logo Sign In

Post #689986

Author
Warbler-temp
Parent topic
My computer keeps restarting itself. What the #$&@ is causing it?
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/689986/action/topic#689986
Date created
13-Feb-2014, 4:06 PM

Hello all,  this is Warbler.  A few days ago, my computer died.  It won't completely boot up.   Everytime I try, it just restarts and restarts and restarts.   I will have to take it somewhere to get it looked at.   I hope at the very least, the hard drive can be saved.   Unfortunately, since I can't access my computer I can't access the email sent by Jay that had my password on it.  And of course, I cant remember my password.   I had things set up so I would always be logged on and would not have to enter the password.  But that only worked for my computer which is dead at the moment.   So, until such time as my computer is repaired, I am locked out of my original account.  I am using a borrowed computer at the moment. I tried contacting Jay twice about this over the past few days  and recieved no reponse.   I am pretty certain that he is unable to give me the password, I was hoping to get his permission to create a new temporary account.  As I said I recieved no reply.   After waiting what I thought was long enough, I decided to go ahead and create a new temporary account.  When I tried doing so using my original email address(I can still acces new messages, but the old ones are on the pc that is dead), the system told me my email addess was banned.   I can see that posts from my original account are not greyed out, so that account is not currently banned.   I suspect this has something to do with my account being banned years ago over the great rift.  Perhaps this is why my previous attempst at contacting Jay were unsuccesfull.   Anyway I then used an alternat email address and here I am.  What a mess.