logo Sign In

My Fake Star Wars Band (Rock Band) (Porkins and the Came From Behinds)

Author
Time
 (Edited)

May I introduce to you my new Star Wars Themed Band:

Luke and The Nerfherders

Beginning on the left:
Han "Guitar" Solo (Lead Guitar)
Chewrocka (Drums)
Luke Skyrocker (Vocals)
and
BassPlaya Leia (duh!)

Not Pictured:
Obi-Wan Rockobi (Band Manager, substitute Guitar)
"Eddie" Vader (Rhythm Guitar)

They currently tour as "Luke and the Nerfherders" but are looking for a better name.  Suggestions include:
Mark and the Hamiltones
Tyderium
White Wampa
White Tauntaun
Blink IG88
TK-421
and
The Kirks

They have a couple hit songs that you've probably heard before:
I Kissed my Sister (And I Liked It)
Millennium (Falcon)
Boba and the Fetts
I Wanna Cut Your Hand

(I am currently earning more money so they can have the guys can get better pants.  Yes, I know they are all wearing the default ones. And yes, Luke and Leia's expressions are a little off, but sadly taking Band pictures is not an exact science...)

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I never got a callback from the audition :-(

Author
Time

Sorry, Rock Olie.  We just didn't need your particular... talents.

If it makes you feel better, we just took Guitartar Binks out back and shot him after his audition.

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

Sweet.  Gungan meat for everyone tonight!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

This kind of reminds me of that star wars rocks poster.

I am suprised Lucash has not worked with these companies to put out a star wars rockband, as he has sold star wars out as far as you can possibly go.

As a kid i never would have imagined there would be indiana jones or star wars legos, or star wars transformers.

Nor would i have imagined the director/producer/story author  i idolized would have destroyed star wars and Indiana jones in as little as nine years.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time

Oh, come on.  You're putting a real downer on my band.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Sorry man.  Rock on! lol.

I was just saying i am surprised that he has not thought of this seeing as that star wars rocks poster sold out so well and is now a collectors item supposedly.

I mean come on they can have the Beatles RockBand, and dozens of other bands rockband as dlc or in stores.

“Always loved Vader’s wordless self sacrifice. Another shitty, clueless, revision like Greedo and young Anakin’s ghost. What a fucking shame.” -Simon Pegg.

Author
Time

What about Yavin 4?

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I actually like the name, Luke and the Nerfhearders. White Wampa is kind of a cool band name too, kind of makes me want to seek professional help in resolving my tone deafness problem, learn to sing and play an instrument, and get a band together, just so I can name them White Wampa.

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

skyjedi2005 said:

Sorry man.  Rock on! lol.

I was just saying i am surprised that he has not thought of this seeing as that star wars rocks poster sold out so well and is now a collectors item supposedly.

Saw the Star Wars rock band pic on t-shirts at the department store.  I don't go for much in the way of SW merchandise these days, but i might have bought it if they had my size.

Han "Guitar" Solo.  heh.  excellent.

Pink Floyd -- First in Space

Author
Time

Oh, and my friend won't stop calling them "Porkins and the Came From Behinds."

It's kind of awesome.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I'm just hoping Lola (L-O-L-A) arrives soon so that we can play Yoda (Y-O-D-A).

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

Porkins and the Came From Behinds. heheh.

"Every time Warb sighs, an angel falls into a vat of mapel syrup." - Gaffer Tape

Author
Time

I'M NOT CALLING THEM THAT!

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

skyjedi2005 said:

This kind of reminds me of that star wars rocks poster.

I am suprised Lucash has not worked with these companies to put out a star wars rockband, as he has sold star wars out as far as you can possibly go.

As a kid i never would have imagined there would be indiana jones or star wars legos, or star wars transformers.

Nor would i have imagined the director/producer/story author  i idolized would have destroyed star wars and Indiana jones in as little as nine years.

It would be sweet if you could unlock a secret cantina level on guitar hero or rockband...

War does not make one great.

Author
Time

That's awesome, my friend.  I'm really proud of my character that looks just like me, but I have to say that I'm tempted to make an all SW band now!

Star Wars Revisited Wordpress

Star Wars Visual Comparisons WordPress

Author
Time
 (Edited)

New Pics, from Rock Band 3.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Long live this thread.

+1.

But shouldn't the band be called either "Porkins and the I'm All Rights" or "Gold 5 and the Came from Behinds"? We don't want people to get confused.

Either way, can I get a t-shirt?

“It is only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you.”
-Kreia, Jedi Master and Sith Lord

Author
Time

theprequelsrule said:

TV's Frink said:

Long live this thread.

+1.

But shouldn't the band be called either "Porkins and the I'm All Rights" or "Gold 5 and the Came from Behinds"? We don't want people to get confused.

Either way, can I get a t-shirt?

Wow, you're totally right.  But I'm afraid I'm going to purge this revelation from my memory banks because Porkins and the Came From Behinds is just way too cool.

Rewrite the Prequels!