logo Sign In

***LeoneNut Edits*** — Page 4

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Radi0n said:

dark_jedi said:

no one wants to seed to hit and run asses anymore,not saying you are one,but there are a lot of them out there.

Are any of LeoneNut's edits (still) available on rapidshare? Because all I see is UseNext comments... I already found "...in the West Italian Extended" and "Sin City Recut Extended...", for which I thank you very much LeoneNut, but all the others are nigh retrievable.

It has been so long I would not doubt if all links are dead by now, but I could be wrong, he did make some very nice edits, I liked all of them.

I guess the only one I did not like was the Conan The Destroyer Serious Edit, I am a big fan of these movies and way to much was clipped, however, Legend Extended was FANTASTIC, love that movie and he did a great job on that one for sure!

Author
Time

Is it still possible to obtain a copy of his Re-Animator edit, as well as the Manhunter edit? I've been interested in both for a while, being a fan of both films.

Author
Time

Is there a chance of getting a remastered extended Legend, seeing as that movie is now available on blu ray in 3 versions?

US has the director's cut and US version, the UK blu ray has their international theatrical cut and the director's cut which I don't think was available on dvd outside of region 1 before.

Take back the trilogy. Execute Order '77

http://www.youtube.com/user/Knightmessenger

Author
Time

SDPLISSKEN said:

Is it still possible to obtain a copy of his Re-Animator edit, as well as the Manhunter edit? I've been interested in both for a while, being a fan of both films.

I know for certain his Re-Animator edit is on Spleen. Manhunter, not sure if still online somewhere.

Don’t do drugs, unless you’re with me.