Last song you listened to. — Page 33

Author
Time

The entirety of The Who Ultimate Collection

So awesome

<span style=“font-weight: bold;”>The Most Handsomest Guy on OT.com</span>

Author
Time

The entire album Blacklisted by Neko Case.  On repeat.  Forever.

Tightly is one of my all time favorite songs.

Author
Time

I know, repetitive.  What can I say, I'm on a kick.

Cowhand ~ Neko Case

Author
Time
 (Edited)

BloodnoseThePirate said:

Don't think twice, It's alright

by Bob Dylan

Great tune!!!

She's A Rainbow - The Rolling Stones

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>

Author
Time

Satellite - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour

Gotta be my favorite new band. They have a strong poppy sound mixed with strong loungey jazz, but they do it in such an ironic way. It's like early 90's Gwen Stefani, and Garbage did an album with Flying Lotus and the Beatles.

"The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won’t last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you’ll be able to project it on a 20’ by 40’ screen with perfect quality. I think it’s the director’s prerogative, not the studio’s to go back and reinvent a movie." - George Lucas

<span> </span>