logo Sign In

Is originaltrilogy.com down? — Page 2

Author
Time

twooffour said:

Warbler said:

um . . . dumb question . . . how could we be posting in here in the forum is down?

respect

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

flllshllshllshlshlshlshlhrrrrrrr rl rl rl rl

weird.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

twooffour said:

Warbler said:

um . . . dumb question . . . how could we be posting in here in the forum is down?

respect

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

flllshllshllshlshlshlshlhrrrrrrr rl rl rl rl

weird.

It was a very SERIOUS commentary on this topic. The "v"s stand for our core human values and rights as serious art consumersas represented by this important site that inexplicably went down.

Author
Time

I don't care about that!

Can someone just please tell me it it's up?  Or if it's DOWN?

And what colour it has.

IT'S MY TRILOGY, AND I WANT IT NOW!

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"Yeah, well, George says a lot of things..." a young 1997 xhonzi on RASSM

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

I think it's down again.  But don't worry, I'm sure when it's back up, the collars will be fixed.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

I think it's down again.  But don't worry, I'm sure when it's back up, the collars will be fixed.

I think I don't really appreciate how you basically insult all blue-collar workers by making a pun suggesting that their collars can have multiple colors - when you know as well as they do that they're always blue.

I might not be on my way of becoming one myself, thankfully, but I take these sorts of issues very seriously. Please show more respect in the future, thanks.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

I think it's down again.  But don't worry, I'm sure when it's back up, the collrs will be fixed.

Fixed.

Author
Time

twooffour said:

TV's Frink said:
I think I don't really appreciate how you basically insult all blue-collar workers by making a pun suggesting that their collars can have multiple colors - when you know as well as they do that they're always blue.

I might not be on my way of becoming one myself, thankfully, but I take these sorts of issues very seriously. Please show more respect in the future, thanks.
I don't believe that TV's mentioned "colors", but simply "collars", which should be fixed if you look like this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0wByqTu5p2Y/TTD7bfC17RI/AAAAAAAABDM/ckK4XOWFwQE/s1600/tumblr_koufrgdOsg1qa0ztjo1_400.jpg

Star Wars Revisited Wordpress

Star Wars Visual Comparisons WordPress

Author
Time

twooffour said:

It was a very SERIOUS commentary on this topic.

yeah, right, sure, uh huh.

Author
Time

Warbler said:

twooffour said:

It was a very SERIOUS commentary on this topic.

yeah, right, sure, uh huh.

now you're being weird...

Author
Time

You don't need collars when you look like Ray Park :D

Author
Time

^ & ^^ & ^^^^ & ^^^^^,

STOP CLOUDING THE ISSUE!

We still don't know if the site is up or down.

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/

(Scroll down to the bottom and watch the original)

"[George Lucas] rebooted the franchise in 1997 without telling anyone." -skyjedi2005

"They're my movies." -George Lucas. 19 people won oscars for their work on Star Wars (1977) and George Lucas wasn't one of them.

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

xhonzi said:

^ & ^^ & ^^^^ & ^^^^^,

This is proof that the webzone is down.

Author
Time

My mom is down with that!  [/boo-yah!]

Rewrite the Prequels!

Author
Time

This new "my mom" thing has really taken the steam out of the joke. :-(

Oh, and the webzone is still down.

Author
Time

How is my mom able to read the tread if the webzone is down?

Author
Time

Maybe she has gained the promised special powers from answering and distributing the 'in crowd' sinister Masonic chain letter.

Author
Time

You may be onto something, Heir Bingo.  However, we should discuss it under the OT Conspirators thread for safety.

Author
Time

it's really down, down on the ground..

how can you laugh, when you know it's down??

Author
Time

Lookin' like a fool with ot.com on the ground.