logo Sign In

Info: I can do a fan restoration / preservation / edit of any film you want... — Page 2

Author
Time

There is some cut&paste&replace work to do, but... yeah! (^^,)

Sadly my projects are lost due to an HDD crash… 😦 | [Fundamental Collection] thread | blog.spoRv.com | fan preservation forum: fanres.com

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Interstellar does feel like it's film in Oblivovision.

I liked the Bang and Olufsen version of VINcent and old BOB though.

Maybe a multi-mashup of Planet of the Apes, Deep Impact, Armageddon, The Happening and half a dozen other films could be mashed in as well as the others I mentioned to make a prequel to Firefly.

There's an environmental disaster of some kind. People start putting themselves in the woodchipper. NASA sends teams to the wormhole to seek out a new home. Loads them into the space arks (O'Neill cylinder things). They all end up setting up the civilisation seen in Serenity.

Tubby Matt Damon could be the precursor of the Reavers.

Author
Time

Natch.

If you want a more straight forward project with a bit of contemporary interest how about integrating the deleted scenes from Twin Peaks : Fire Walk With Me maybe mixing in some of the pilot and the final episode and turning the extended film into two or three 'missing' episodes of the show?

With Lynch currently out of the picture with the follow up series it would be a fine booby prize.

Author
Time

I had another idea how to spend your fortune.

You could redub the Godfather movies with Marx Bros dialogue.

Allocate a Marx brother to each of the major gangster brothers, make the Stooges and the Crazy Gang into rival mobster families.

Have W.C.Fields for the voice of Don Corleone and Saturday Night Live comedians as the newer gangsters in Godfather 3.

Fredo would have to be Zeppo.

You could throw in Bob Hope and Bing as cops. It would be a hoot.

Author
Time

You got great ideas!

What's about taking some old Italian "peplums" and mix-em-up with The Gladiator? Maybe I'll be able to delete some blue jeans here and there!

Sadly my projects are lost due to an HDD crash… 😦 | [Fundamental Collection] thread | blog.spoRv.com | fan preservation forum: fanres.com