logo Sign In

Help: Looking for... Harry Potter EXTENDED EDITION

Author
Time
 (Edited)

I am trying to get the extended edition of Harry Potter Prisoner of Askaban and also the Goblet of Fire on DVD. I have the official release of those movies, but I’m trying to get them uncut. I’d do it myself by recording them from ABC Family, but I do not have cable or satellite. So I am unable to do so.

If there are more uncut versions of Harry Potter that you have or can get, then I am interested in those as well. Except for the Sorcerer’s Stone and the Chamber of Secret. I bought the Ultimate Edition of those some years ago, when they still were including the extended edition in those sets.

Get back with me as soon as you can. Thanks!

Laura

Author
Time

I wish they would have given us extended editions for all the movies. The scenes in Deathly Hallows Pt 1 between Harry and the Dursleys in particular should never have been cut.

Author
Time

OK if you want to do this promise me one thing.

Make the movies after number 3 understandable for people who haven't read the books.

Author
Time

Impossible with the amount of footage that's being withheld by WB and the amount Yates decided to cut from the scripts. I'm guessing they wait until Fantastic Beasts Trilogy has released then give us actual extended cuts of 4 - 8, doubt there's too much more from 3.

Author
Time

hey guys. heard of JJpotter? well hes made extended editions. and i have links to those. private message me for details.