logo Sign In

Harmy's STAR WARS Despecialized Edition HD - V2.7 - MKV (Released) — Page 558

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Hello,

I am trying to compile the AVCHD ISO of 2.5 from TehParadox. Through JDownloader 2.0 I have already successfully downloaded the 81 RAR files that make up the image.

Problem being is when attempting to extract and compile these files, the program does so up to around 50%, then gives me an error that I do not have enough disk space. I am doing this off of a flash drive with around 20GB of free space, and the error occurs when I still have around 16GB remaining. The whole ISO should only be 7.9 GB, right? Has anyone experienced a similar issue, and how can I fix it given my situation?

Thank you.

Seeking only the most natural looking colors for Star Wars '77

Author
Time

Then the issue is that FAT32 doesn't support files of that size. You might notice that the actual error states that the file is too large for the drive, rather than that there is insufficient space.

You'll need an NTFS or FATx formatted drive to extract it to. 

Author
Time
 (Edited)

Correction for version 2.5: The commentary by the content manager of starwars.com says it's the "2004 star wars.com Audio Commentary". I think it might actually be from 2006, since he briefly mentions Revenge of the Sith as if it's come out already, and brings up Lego Star Wars II.

Author
Time
 (Edited)

First of all. Harmy, I am very happy to be able to enjoy Star Wars as I always wanted to watch it, and now I can thanks to you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this, really.

I am writing because there is a problem with the Spanish (1977 Castilian dub).

From 1:16:40 to 1:19:46 the audio that sounds is Spanish Latino and not the Castilian as it should be. It changes suddenly, I think by some kind of mistake when editing the audio.

It is very annoying because the actor voices changes and the dialect... I have checked my DVDs with the original trilogy from the Laserdisc master and the castilian audio sounds correctly in that scene. 

Is there any fix of the audio available for downloading?

I guess the responsible of the spanish audio is not Harmy, if you know the person please could you talk him about this?

Author
Time

I'll send you a PM with the corrected audio.

Project Threepio (Star Wars OOT subtitles)

Author
Time

CatBus said:

I'll send you a PM with the corrected audio.

It would be possible to get the corrected Castillian 1977 audio too?

Thanks in advance.

Author
Time

CatBus said:

PM sent.

Thank you very much ;)

Author
Time

Can someone send me a PM so I can say thanks in this thread?  Thanks!

Author
Time

I just tried to send you Peter Mayhew but apparently there's some sort of nonsense bureaucratic restriction about people in packages.  Will you thank me for trying?

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

Can someone send me a PM so I can say thanks in this thread?  Thanks!

Thank you, yoda-sama!

Author
Time

CatBus said:

I just tried to send you Peter Mayhew but apparently there's some sort of nonsense bureaucratic restriction about people in packages.  Will you thank me for trying?

There is no try.

Author
Time

TV's Frink said:

There is no try.

Only Zuul.

Author
Time

CatBus said:

I just tried to send you Peter Mayhew but apparently there's some sort of nonsense bureaucratic restriction about people in packages. Will you thank me for trying?
No silly, he wants a link to the Peter Mayle sex education videos @myspleen

However, in practice you must take into account the “fuckwit factor”. Just talk to Darth Mallwalker…
-Moth3r

Author
Time

Sorry, maybe this is redundant. But I'm using a Mac and trying to burn the .iso via disk utility and whenever I burn it it comes out as a data disc. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to correct this?

Author
Time

liamdistal said:

Sorry, maybe this is redundant. But I'm using a Mac and trying to burn the .iso via disk utility and whenever I burn it it comes out as a data disc. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to correct this?

Just to make sure you know what you're burning...

The ISO is an AVCHD disk, so it's different from a normal DVD video disk and will only work in compatible Blu-ray players. 

What’s the internal temperature of a TaunTaun? Luke warm.

Author
Time

Yes, I've tried playing it back on several different bluray players that are compatible. I'm just not sure if I'm missing a step. I'm used to using a PC for this kind of thing but I only have a burner on my Macbook. 

Author
Time

liamdistal said:

Yes, I've tried playing it back on several different bluray players that are compatible. I'm just not sure if I'm missing a step. I'm used to using a PC for this kind of thing but I only have a burner on my Macbook. 

Hmm... Theoretically, it should work. An ISO is a sector by sector copy of the disk... I've never burned an AVCHD so I can't help you there. 

What’s the internal temperature of a TaunTaun? Luke warm.