logo Sign In

Post #664023

Author
Harmy
Parent topic
Harmy's STAR WARS Despecialized Edition HD - V2.7 - MKV (Released)
Link to post in topic
https://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/664023/action/topic#664023
Date created
8-Oct-2013, 10:05 AM

@chyron: It will be mainly the extras. With the BD being one movie file only, it shouldn't be too hard to author in MultiAVCHD and then I can author the extras BD with some other software, as it won't require multiple audio options. I see little point to releasing the BD without the accompanying bonus disc, so it will all depend on how fast I can get the extras done.

I'm gonna take my time with them however, now that v2.5 is out as an MKV, I don't see any point to rushing the BD out - that was the whole point of releasing the MKV in the first place (you may recall, that I originally wasn't going to do an MKV for v2.5).

In regard to this, I'm working on the scripts for the extras now and I realized that sometimes it would be better to step out of a simple narration, like the one I did in the Souces Doc, and talk in first person as myself. Now, it would sound silly if I was doing the narration and then started talking in first person as Harmy, bit like interviewing myself :-D So, is there anyone here, with a nicely modulated voice, who would like to volunteer to record the narration for my mini-docs?